What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Nate Myles the modern day Julian O'Neill

adamkungl

Immortal
so according to todays telecrap, (remember this is the paper that very rarely prints a story without a negative spin on it) , miles, mason and a few team mates went out and had a session, after their duties for the day were finished,

mason said lets go, so there is no trouble, they then left and returned to their rooms, then miles went to bed nude (oh my god he was in a private room and had the hide to be naked)

later on, he had to go to the toilet, and he got up to go (remember he was in a strange room with a stomach bug, that he had to leave the field for in SOO 2) jeez how dare he be a footy player and have a stomach bug, be in a strange room and disorientated

he then went through the wrong door into the hallway and got locked out he then had an accident and tried to get to a toilet (oh my god fancy that he was trying to do the right thing)

......oh and by the way they also interviewed a family who were staying at the same motel and, they said, that the way the rooms are layed out, that the mix up with the doors could very easily happen

some of you people should, deadset get your hands off it

as i suspected...its just a sh*tstorm in a teacup

matt

Juniors
The PC crowd has figured out that their thuggery has fallen on deaf ears in mainstream,So what better place to push the point in Mans inner sanctum Rugby league...Deaf ears my freinds..deaf ears.

Last edited:

Sleep

Juniors
:lol:

He didn't confuse his room! He thought it was acceptable to go and ask a family including children, while completely naked and drunk whether he could use the toilet in their room? Put yourself in their shoes. You'd do the same.

There's no way you can defend him here. Given everything that has happened this year you've gotta use your head better than this. He did the wrong thing.

I'm amazed people are defending this!

Kiki

First Grade
gotta agree with you Sleep. and by the way, i just read an article with Cameron Smith slamming Nate so it isn't just the evil media or the 'bitches' like myself that think it's disgusting.

Sleep

Juniors
Can you throw up the link to that? The article I mean. I wouldn't mind reading it. I'm surprised the lack of coverage this has gotten to be honest.

:lol:

He didn't confuse his room! He thought it was acceptable to go and ask a family including children, while completely naked and drunk whether he could use the toilet in their room? Put yourself in their shoes. You'd do the same.

There's no way you can defend him here. Given everything that has happened this year you've gotta use your head better than this. He did the wrong thing.

I'm amazed people are defending this!

fair comment.......but as you said put yourself in miles shoes,, he got caught short due to circumstances that could not be helped

believe me if this was a clearcut case of drunkeness and purposely sh*tting in a hallway when there was a toilet at his disposal...well then i would be the first to call for his sacking

ibeme

First Grade
I know that the whole idea of sh*tting in a hotel corridor is repulsive and seems indefensible, but I feel sorry for Myles in this case.

When I first heard about it, I thought, there has to be more to it than this being a case of an evil drunk footballer deciding that locking himself out of his room naked so he could sh*t in the corridor of a hotel at 8:00 am while sniggering with evil intent. That just didn't make sense.

Now we have an explanation that does make sense. Drunk, or otherwise, by sheer unfortunate accident, he's found himself in what would be a nightmare situation. I used to have nightmares when I was a kid that I went to school and realised that I didn't have any clothes on. I think most people have had those dreams and know how bad it felt. Well, this was reality for Myles, and not only that he had a sh*t beckoning. Couldn't get back into his own room. The family who were leaving wouldn't let him into their room (understandably - he was naked), and he couldn't get into Pearce's room. Then it was too late.

After all that, the only place he had to go (he was naked so he couldn't just waltz down to the lobby) was the fire stairs.

I can't imagine anything more humiliating and embarrassing than that. And there was nothing deliberate or malice or sinister or evil. It was a nightmare.

Nobody, especially the NRL, could bring themselves to show anything other than complete and utter disgust at this because defending it is too hard. There's too big of a risk that they'll be seen as trying to defend the indefensible, and will be placed in the same disgusting category as Myles himself. But as far as I'm concerned, what they're really doing is turning around with everyone else, and pointing at Myles in complete disgust. That would make him feel even more isolated and more humiliated. He deserves support, not ridicule.

If I had a chance to speak to him, I'd say "You poor bastard. I feel for you".

gotta agree with you Sleep. and by the way, i just read an article with Cameron Smith slamming Nate so it isn't just the evil media or the 'bitches' like myself that think it's disgusting.

yep just as i thought, smith has a small pea brain as well, and cannot see both sides of a story......only the side that he wants to see

adamkungl

Immortal
could happen to anyone, right? im sure if i got drunk and fell asleep naked with a stomach bug enough times, i would eventually have a similar incident.

Garts

Bench
A few months back I wandered into our wardrobe to take a piss. I can understand how he got lost and locked out. Although could he have not made it to one of his team mates rooms and tried to bang on their door.

ibeme

First Grade
A few months back I wandered into our wardrobe to take a piss. I can understand how he got lost and locked out. Although could he have not made it to one of his team mates rooms and tried to bang on their door.

He banged on Mitchell Pearce's door. No answer

Kiki

First Grade
can someone tell me if he was so desperately ill with this tummy bug, why was he out on the piss until 4am??

Garts

Bench
can someone tell me if he was so desperately ill with this tummy bug, why was he out on the piss until 4am??

Exactly. But us blokes are can be pretty dumb when it comes to booze, we often can not turn down a drink. Even if we are sick.

ramble_on

Juniors
HAHAHAH aaah godz

naw you boys are so riled up. how cute.

u know what i love best about you gronks, is the fact heaps of other people have said what Nate did is gross and indefensible....but somehow i am the one you are going off at. and i know why. and it's pathetic.

specially love how Radounikis stalks me around the forum, it's adorable.

oh and if thinking getting blind, naked and SH!TTING IN A HALLWAY is disgusting makes me a bitch than so be it. i will wear that badge proudly. proud anti sh*t bitch!

See this post is a perfect example of how invalid the majority of your opinions are. You've excluded any reasoning that would contradict your pompous narrow-minded attitude, and you think that just because you're not alone then you must be right. The wosrt part about it is you could probably have some good and interesting things to say if you weren't so into this "look at me! look at me!" attitude......

Latest posts