What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Nate Myles the modern day Julian O'Neill

Firedrake

Coach
Wont find me walking naked. Ron Jeremy, i am not.

So at what level does Alcohol intake officially over rule responsability?2,6,8,12,24,beers?

Raudonikis

Juniors
Maddam will enjoy this cos i said it..When i came home after footy 1 night i needed a leak,i was about 25,married with 2 kids,not that that matters! anyway i went to the bathroom and instead of lifting the toilet lid i lifted the dirty clothes lid and did the wrong thing in it.So things happen,alls my misses did was laugh.

Firedrake

Coach
Tommy cute story. Doesn't quite match the Myles one. People do all kinds of disgusting things in there own homes, even when sober.

Maddam will enjoy this cos i said it..When i came home after footy 1 night i needed a leak,i was about 25,married with 2 kids,not that that matters! anyway i went to the bathroom and instead of lifting the toilet lid i lifted the dirty clothes lid and did the wrong thing in it.So things happen,alls my misses did was laugh.

If you ever do that again, tell the missus that the Romans used to piss on their clothes. Apparently the acid in it helps to get your clothes whiter than white.

Azkatro

First Grade
Anyway, public dumping is unacceptable. Nate may be a victum of some very unfortunate circumstance, but they are circumstances of his own making. Forget the lame excuse making, man up and accept responsability for your actions. From what i've read, to the family and hotel, Nate has done so. For that i say well done. Now prehaps he shopuld do something to make amends to the poor person who had to clean his mess up.
I agree with everything you've said, although I guess I opted to give him the benefit of the doubt.. mainly because it's such a crazy thing to do, I can't see how he'd do it intentionally. And as you suggest, he has apologised for his actions to the appropriate persons.

What I think is really unnecessary and unacceptable however, is why details were made public? Does anybody really benefit from that? As if he wasn't embarrassed enough already ..

adamkungl

Immortal
What I think is really unnecessary and unacceptable however, is why details were made public? Does anybody really benefit from that? As if he wasn't embarrassed enough already ..

Thats a good question. Is the hotel owner that petty to report to the club/NRL? How and why does stuff like this get out? Does everyone in Australia have a Kindergarten "i'm telling on you" attitude?

matt

Juniors
Thats a good question. Is the hotel owner that petty to report to the club/NRL? How and why does stuff like this get out? Does everyone in Australia have a Kindergarten "i'm telling on you" attitude?
of course they do,Terrible isnt it,i would hate to have place to trust in any of the little peckers.

Sad really that we have come to this.

Nate Myles got a mention by AFL commentator Dennis Commetti last night... "Both sides not going through the corridor, let's call that the 'Nate Myles effect'"

Latest posts