What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Nate Myles the modern day Julian O'Neill

Raudonikis

Juniors
Please explain.

OK>> she only comes on here to enter debates where most of the blokes are having a laugh about players playing up and making light heated comments about that.Then she gets all like moral and high almighty, but the fact is she is just baiting every one of us,what i meant about some of the mods is that she has them sucked in to her way of thinking so then they barr blokes for speaking out against her for no real reasons.

adamkungl

Immortal
OK>> she only comes on here to enter debates where most of the blokes are having a laugh about players playing up and making light heated comments about that.Then she gets all like moral and high almighty, but the fact is she is just baiting every one of us,what i meant about some of the mods is that she has them sucked in to her way of thinking so then they barr blokes for speaking out against her for no real reasons.

tbh there are far more men saying its disgusting and Myles should be sacked, but you're only whinging about her.

Fein

First Grade
tbh there are far more men saying its disgusting and Myles should be sacked, but you're only whinging about her.

I don't think Tommy is commenting specifically about this subject Adam, it's a pattern across all subjects I have seen as well.

As other posters have mentioned, calling "it" to account often sees a "so you are picking on girls now" whine.

The internet can get to some people, especially the self promoting, self appointed "aristocracy". ;-)

Raudonikis

Juniors
I don't think Tommy is commenting specifically about this subject Adam, it's a pattern across all subjects I have seen as well.

As other posters have mentioned, calling "it" to account often sees a "so you are picking on girls now" whine.

The internet can get to some people, especially the self promoting, self appointed "aristocracy". ;-)

Nail on the head!

Firedrake

Coach
You can put me in the "wowser" group i'm afraid, and trust me i've seen and done some damn stuoid things on the piss throughout my entire 20's.

I'm sure once tucked into bed, naked, he didn't concoct a strange prank that included sh*tting in the corridoor. I'm more than happy to accept this was unplanned. I certainly hope it was accidental. There is some things i don't get.

1) The excuse - tummy bug. Has had it since SOO2. That was the 24th of June. The cooridoor crap came 11 days later. 11 days. If anyone has the runs for 11 days, i'd suggest a visit to the M.D. not an 10-12hr grog session. I actually think if anyone did have the trots for 11 days they would most likely be in hospitol being treated for dehydration

2)hallway door, not dunny door - I can accept, but not fully understand, how he could waltz out of the room naked and eyes closed. He'd have to have his eyes closed, as corridoors and sh*thouses are easily discernable.

3) The scat - This puzzles me the most. He tried to wake Jnr Jnr to no avail, but what about the others? Or were they on different floor/hotels? Why the hallway? Why go hide in the fire escape afterwards, unless you know you've done wrong. Why not do the deed in the fire escape?

Anyway, public dumping is unacceptable. Nate may be a victum of some very unfortunate circumstance, but they are circumstances of his own making. Forget the lame excuse making, man up and accept responsability for your actions. From what i've read, to the family and hotel, Nate has done so. For that i say well done. Now prehaps he shopuld do something to make amends to the poor person who had to clean his mess up.

....but then again, my take could be all wrong. Maybe Nick Bradley just threw the turd at him. Should have got his mates together and bashed him.

coolumsharkie

Referee
I had my pushbike stolen from the pub a while ago, now this genius that stole it was previously bragging to the bar chick (who happens to be my friend) about a new job as a chef he was starting next week in town... PLUS he stole it under the ever watchfull eye of the security camera. Anyway after discovering it missing, and my friend giving me the info of his new job (I have two good friends that work their also :lol:) I got the guys number and eventually after some colourful threats, my bike was returned.

Now here's the the part that is relevant to this thread. He told me on the phone that he was "really drunk that night blah blah blah" I told him that I get drunk too but have never stolen a farkin pushbike!! My point being here is that blokes that like a drink get drunk, I have never shat in farkin hallway, I have never been found walking naked in public either, and trust me, I like a drink.

BTW the guy never got the job either.

Last edited:

Raudonikis

Juniors
actually i have a feeling we both spelt bizarre wrong lol.my exuse is cos im pissed,but i am sure maddame will let us know shortly

Raudonikis

Juniors
I had my pushbike stolen from the pub a while ago, now this genius that stole it was previously bragging to the bar chick (who happens to be my friend) about a new job as a chef he was starting next week in town... PLUS he stole it under the ever watchfull eye of the security camera. Anyway after discovering it missing, and my friend giving me the info of his new job (I have two good friends that work their also :lol:) I got the guys number and eventually after some colourful threats, my bike was returned.

Now here's the the part that is relevant to this thread. He told me on the phone that he was "really drunk that night blah blah blah" I told him that I get drunk too but have never stolen a farkin pushbike!! My point being here is that blokes that like a drink get drunk, I have never shat in farkin hallway, I have never been found walking naked in public either, and trust me, I like a drink.

BTW the guy never got the job either.

So you are trying to tell us all that you have never done anything wrong while out on the piss? must have been lame nights if thats the case.

coolumsharkie

Referee
So you are trying to tell us all that you have never done anything wrong while out on the piss? must have been lame nights if thats the case.

No not at all, i've done some silly sh*t, but sh*tting and walking naked in public is somewhat geniused from where i come from..

Stealing is worse though.

Latest posts