What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Nate Myles the modern day Julian O'Neill

Has anyone questioned the fact that it was the poo's fault for exiting at that time and not Myles actions ??.

Maybe we should be blaming the poo...this will help Myle save faece...

Blind Freddy

Juniors
Has anyone questioned the fact that it was the poo's fault for exiting at that time and not Myles actions ??.

Maybe we should be blaming the poo...this will help Myle save faece...

I say blame the hotel carpet for getting underneath and in the way of the poo in question.

madunit

Super Moderator
Staff member
hahahah madunit, the thing about that guy being a hallway dumper...IT WAS A JOKE.
The thing about Jokes Kiki, is that they are funny.
i was clearly being facetious.
No, you were being a moron, trying to end the argument by making a dumb-arsed statement.
are you going to yell at Quigs for saying Nate was reincarnated as a hen? HOW DARE HE ACCUSE HIM OF THAT! THERE IS NO CLEAR EVIDENCE!
No, because he was clearly making a joke. You were clearly being a childish buffoon, thus why I decided to respond to your tripe.

if you thought i was literally accusing someone of that, your comprehension skills need some serious work.
Boat....you missed it.
You think taking a dump in a hallway is gross, but think it's quite fine to accuse 'jokingly' that someone who disagrees with you, must also poo in hallways.

i am flattered you went to all that trouble to deconstruct my post though. cute.
Firstly, it was not trouble. You should be more than flattered, it's an honour to have someone of my ilk conversing with a lowlife bottom-feeding piece of trash like you.

Here's a joke.

What do you call Kiki with a runny nose?

Full.

Raudonikis

Juniors
I think it needs more kiki actually,she likes to bait the men on here and the majority oblidge. Whats amusing is who ever runs this place seem to stick by her no matter what,even when she is talking rubbish.The facts are that this woman only enters threads where blokes are talking about whats happened in reguards to the boys playing up.So that should tell everyone what kinda person she is.

Rockin Ronny

Juniors
I think it needs more kiki actually,she likes to bait the men on here and the majority oblidge. Whats amusing is who ever runs this place seem to stick by her no matter what,even when she is talking rubbish.The facts are that this woman only enters threads where blokes are talking about whats happened in reguards to the boys playing up.So that should tell everyone what kinda person she is.

Please explain.

Latest posts