What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Nathan and Jason Cayless

Parra R 4 Me

Juniors
Everyone in Brisbane are thinking of you Nathan, Jason and the rest of the Cayless family. I am shocked, I hate hearing news like that.

Stagger eel

Staff member
I found out this morning..

terrible news..she was a passionate fun loving woman with a great sense of humour who was totally devoted to her boys.

RIP Mrc C.

^b0ss^

Juniors
gezzzz yea what a shock ...i met her once about 10 yrs ago...

at parra leagues....she was great.

RIP MISS caylo will be missed by all

Junior 5

Juniors
I'm became very sad when mum told me that Nathan would not be playing on Sunday because his mother died. I send all my love to Nathan and his family, and just want him to know we are all thinking of him.

Freak2

Juniors
eelavation said:
I found out this morning..

terrible news..she was a passionate fun loving woman with a great sense of humour who was totally devoted to her boys.

RIP Mrc C.

So true and perfectly said!!

The Colonel

Immortal
That is very very unfortunate news....... condolences to the Cayless family and especially to Nathan's little girl Mia...... losing a mother is never easy, losing a grandmother at such a young age is just as sad.

The Colonel

Immortal
Cayless on family bereavement leave
Reuters | Thursday, 26 July 2007

Parramatta captain Nathan Cayless has been granted indefinite leave by the National Rugby League club following the death of his mother Marlene last night.

Former Kiwis captain Cayless has been enjoying one of his finest seasons in the NRL, leading the Eels to third place on the table.

Eels players will wear black armbands in Sunday's important clash with second-placed Manly at Parramatta Stadium.

http://www.stuff.co.nz/4141808a10713.html

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
Very sad news, hope they back up the black armbands with maybe a min silence too.

Deepest condolences to poor Caylo. Hope he comes back in due time.

Glenn

First Grade
My condolences go out to Nathan and his Family, full marks to the club for allowing the leave.
Some times in life there are things more important than Football

R.I.P :(

muznik

Juniors
Glenn said:
My condolences go out to Nathan and his Family, full marks to the club for allowing the leave.
Some times in life there are things more important than Football

R.I.P :(

So true.

Condolences to the Cayless clan.

Take as much time as you need Nathan.