What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Nathan Tinkler relinquishes ownership of the Newcastle Knights

Rosetta

Juniors
Patinack was a massive cash drain on Tinkler, he needed to sell it off 2 years ago tbh.

It'll be interesting to see if any of the cash he has made from the sale will be used to pay the staff and players at the Knights, if it isn't it would pretty much confirm he is deliberately not paying as part of a devious exit strategy.

Rosetta

Juniors
He's been "residing" in Singapore for at least a year now, it's a tax haven if you "reside" there yet make your money overseas so plenty "reside" there now.

Canard

Immortal
Not this one?

I think he'll shaft the Knights somehow, especially as he's apparently bought a new coal mine.

Yeh, good point.

But the overseas thing, comes across very dodgy.

"I owe a shitload of people and the government, so I'm outta here"

BunniesMan

Immortal
Patinack was a massive cash drain on Tinkler, he needed to sell it off 2 years ago tbh.

It'll be interesting to see if any of the cash he has made from the sale will be used to pay the staff and players at the Knights, if it isn't it would pretty much confirm he is deliberately not paying as part of a devious exit strategy.

He could have paid the players instead of buying a mine.

Noname36

First Grade
He could have paid the players instead of buying a mine.

The mine had nothing to do with it. HSG weren't going to pay the players and staff either way. Palmer pretty much said they were deliberately withholding payments as a statement to the club.

Swarzey

Bench
Regardless of how truthful his texts are, he's an absolute merkin.

The way he and HSG has handled this is just absolutely disgraceful.

Frailty

First Grade
It'd be comical if it weren't reality.. Ok it is perhaps still pretty funny.

That being said, I don't trust anything written by the Tele, especially when the only quote is someone from HSG denying/asking for evidence.

Noname36

First Grade
Ahhh, that takes me back. The players haven't gotten abusive texts since Brian Smith left. Good times.

Latest posts