What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Nathon Hinton

Johns Magic said:
Matt23 said:
I think JM, knows thats, but yeah Michael Young plays centre these days anyways.

Yeah, I was just saying that I would have Hughes behind those three.
They may even consider putting Gidley at fullback again.

Oh hell no! He cost us twice with an almost identical kick when he was at fullback last year against Parra and I was there with 2 screaming parra fans at both games!

Johns Magic

Referee
Knight82 said:
Johns Magic said:
Matt23 said:
I think JM, knows thats, but yeah Michael Young plays centre these days anyways.

Yeah, I was just saying that I would have Hughes behind those three.
They may even consider putting Gidley at fullback again.

Oh hell no! He cost us twice with an almost identical kick when he was at fullback last year against Parra and I was there with 2 screaming parra fans at both games!

I thought Gidley did a good job at the back last year. He certainly made alot of metres.

tupac

Juniors
i thought gids went well to. But look at the long term and its ether rush seage bak or hinton i vote hinton 8)

rourkster

Juniors
I thought Hinton, Spiteri & Tremain-Cannon had sensational games on Sunday. I was particularly impressed with Hinton's one-on-one defence when he saved at least 3 tries bringing down Wests players that had made a bust & were running at him at speed. In two of those occasions I noticed Spiteri chasing back hard & telling Hinton who he was covering so that Hinton could concentrate on the ball carrier. Some of our first graders would do well to follow their lead. Spiteri is a flyer and brought a try bound Wests player down after giving him 20 metres head start. I also enjoyed Tremain-Cannon's chip-chase try.
Our season is basically shot to pieces in first grade so I reckon it would be worth giving these blokes a go at some stage to help with their development for next year.

antonius

Coach
rourkster said:
I thought Hinton, Spiteri & Tremain-Cannon had sensational games on Sunday. I was particularly impressed with Hinton's one-on-one defence when he saved at least 3 tries bringing down Wests players that had made a bust & were running at him at speed. In two of those occasions I noticed Spiteri chasing back hard & telling Hinton who he was covering so that Hinton could concentrate on the ball carrier. Some of our first graders would do well to follow their lead. Spiteri is a flyer and brought a try bound Wests player down after giving him 20 metres head start. I also enjoyed Tremain-Cannon's chip-chase try.
Our season is basically shot to pieces in first grade so I reckon it would be worth giving these blokes a go at some stage to help with their development for next year.
Couldn't agree more rourkster.

roopy

Referee
Tremain-Cannon deserves more recognition than he gets. The guy has definately bulked up a lot during the off season and has always been a very competent footballer. He does whatever job they set him well. He is a very good fullback, winger and centre.

Latest posts