What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Natural men scolded into timidity

Because you touch yourself at night.

And for the record, if you allow your kid to watch and/or play AFL, it has been scientifically proven that their place of choice when they hit their early 20's will be the MCG boggers on glory night.

Thomas

First Grade
I don't care what sport my son plays but I think there is a very good chance I could turn into one of those 'angry parents' you read about at junior sport...

Everyone needs a hobby, right?

HevyDevy

Coach
That thumbs up isn't sarcastic is it?

I wouldn't let my sons play any other code except league. Would encourage cricket,swimming and nippers too.

(they can play other sports or codes but I won't be watching them do it!)

That's disgraceful.

Raider_69

Post Whore
Because you touch yourself at night.

And for the record, if you allow your kid to watch and/or play AFL, it has been scientifically proven that their place of choice when they hit their early 20's will be the MCG boggers on glory night.

exactly, and thats precisely the anti social behaviour i want my child to avoid! If my son wants to go Glory Hole hunting at the G's, they are free to do so, but they wont be doing it under my roof :cool:

If one of my kids said, "Dad, I'm gay", I'd be ok with that.

But if he said "Dad, I like AFL", I'd kick him out, change the locks and disown the little prick.

Raider_69

Post Whore
If one of my kids said, "Dad, I'm gay", I'd be ok with that.

But if he said "Dad, I like AFL", I'd kick him out, change the locks and disown the little prick.

exactly. there are plenty of gay bars around Oxford street for him to head out and pick up a bloke if thats what he's in to. But there is simply no justification for liking AFL

HevyDevy

Coach
No particular reason.

Why don't you tell us all why what Kiki said was disgraceful?

No reason ... bizarre.

Anyway, I say that because I can't agree with a parent not allowing their kids to play a sport they want to play because they don't like it.

I could understand if it was a safety issue - not wanting their kid to play a sport because they deemed it dangerous or whatever - but in this case it would merely be Kiki refusing to let her kid play, say, AFL because she prefers league.

Too bad if all of the kid's friends played AFL and he desperately wanted to join them.

Big Time

Juniors
Look HD all the figures add up. Australian men would rather their son be gay then play AFL. Men would prefer their son to wear tight shorts to the Mardi Gra not on MCG. If my son was to grow up playing AFL, I would know I have not done a good job as a parent and had let my child down.

Big Time

Juniors
No reason ... bizarre.

Anyway, I say that because I can't agree with a parent not allowing their kids to play a sport they want to play because they don't like it.

I could understand if it was a safety issue - not wanting their kid to play a sport because they deemed it dangerous or whatever - but in this case it would merely be Kiki refusing to let her kid play, say, AFL because she prefers league.

Too bad if all of the kid's friends played AFL and he desperately wanted to join them.

Kiki just wants to do what is best for her child.

adamkungl

Immortal
tbh the worse parents are the ones that dont let their son play league because its apparently dangerous. mongs.