What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

NBA Playoffs

thewizard1o1

Juniors
I'll be at a maths tutorial when the when the game is on :(.

El C, The magic need to be careful what they do at draft time, Webber has a HUGE contract and an injury history. But on the other hand Okafor also has had a few back problems this past season. If Okafor checks out ok, the Magic should take him and make out like bandits....

thewizard1o1

Juniors
Also it's a same hudson is out, cause at the moment he would be more then handy to cover while Sammy C. is slowed by injury.

MysteryGirl

First Grade
Well I'll check in with an update anyway....nervous energy.
I hate watching the games but can't help myself. I'm nervous the whole time.

thewizard1o1

Juniors
Well MGs Twolves now have their back against the wall after going down to the lakers again. :cry: .
What was the deal with Cassell? Cam out in the third quater hit a three, put up a few more shots fouled Kobe(i think) then sat out the rest of the game :?

If he was that bad wouldn't they have been better off just sitting him for the game to reat up for the next one? :oops:

MysteryGirl

First Grade
He HATES to sit on the bench. He sits and argues with the coach the whole game about how much he needs to get in there and play.

He really should be required to stay home or something because he is in really bad shape.

The game was good - disappointing but good. All the games have been tight and that's a good feeling. They didn't trample us at all. The next game is at home (here in MN). I'm going to try to go to it I think. Might not see a MN team this good again for a long time.

MysteryGirl

First Grade
Haven't heard yet - I was going to look on ESPN but I haven't gotten around to it yet. I'm thinking it will be a game time decision and he will play

MysteryGirl

First Grade
OK - the game is tonight.

I hope we can pull it off - just one more game. In my fantasy world of course, the wolves would win the next 3 but I'm a realist.

*sigh*

thewizard1o1

Juniors
Wolves up 46-40.

Is Kandi doing a job on Shaq? :shock:

Spree turning back the clock? :)

Derrick Martin Shoots to much. :x

1 game at a time, MG. Hopefully they can keep this up. But if they do win, game 6 in LA will be tough. They're really playing off the home crowd's energy now.

MysteryGirl

First Grade
I meant to ask - did you guys hear what was wrong with Sam?
He has torn cartilage in his hip.

He'll play next game I bet.
You should have seen him jumping up every play. He should have just been on the court.

thewizard1o1

Juniors
No i didn't hear that....now i think it is much better for the Wolves that Sammy didn't play cause they will need him badly in LA for Game 6. Also is it true that Cassell has only played 1 minute in in 4th quaters in this series? if so ouch that hurts.

MysteryGirl

First Grade
OK - the game is tonight.

You guys ready?

*gulp*

Any chance in the world we can suddenly tie it 3 - 3?

thewizard1o1

Juniors
Goona be an uphill battle for you in LA, you guys really need Sammy to play, in order to get that extra spark. Either that or put Wally in the SL and put Derrick Martin(is crap) out of there.

Also, the Pistons took a 3-2 lead over the Pacers, from here they should be too good. Pistons Eastern Champs.

I heard a radio report yesterday that Sam is not playing. What a shame. It will be very hard to win at Staples, but I hope the T-Wolves can do it.

MysteryGirl

First Grade
Yeah -
Sam is in pretty rough shape. Poor guy. He is the most stubborn of players so you know that he has to be VERY hurt to not be on that field.

Sport center was SO funny the other night. They were making fun of the Lakers for not winning yesterday and said that the problem was that Bobo the clown didn't get the ball to Shaquille ONeil. One of the other announcers asked who Bobo the clown was. The first guy said, "Anyone who has the ball and is NOT Shaquille ONeil".

The point was that Shaq is 7'4 and 360 pounds. He can blow over ANYONE in his path.

We'll see if the Lakers follow that advice in just 2 hours.