What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

NBA snapbacks store?

An41

Juniors
Dr Jays for team hats
please dont rock fakes like every other kid around.
and on culture kings, word is that their gear cant be trusted, shit is fake.

Last edited:
Dr Jays for team hats

How do you tell if its a fake ? I notice there are a heap of 'wholesale' stores online that sell very cheaply $8-$15 a cap. I presume these are mostly fakes ?

Btw , im mostly after mitchell & ness caps ( or something similar if anyone can recommend) they seem to fit my head better.

Also only after supersonics hats , not because theyre no longer around but because theyre my team.

Last edited:

An41

Juniors
Respect, I used to have a Shawn Kemp Super Sonics jersey when I was a kid.

I cant help you with Mitchell & Ness sorry, but dead obvious ones like new era stickers on mitchell & ness hats are f**king stupid.

Telling real from fake can be pretty hard, some are very obvious and some you cant tell at all, the cheap ones on ebay you can pretty much count on them being fake.

Snap back and fitted hats that I collect are mostly street wear brands like Crooks and castles, undefeated, obey etc

For example with spotting a fake
I have one fake 'the hundreds' New era fitted cap that I dont mind losing at festivals.
Sign of it being fake compared to my other new era hats are all new era hats that I own the gold sticker on hats have a lighter shade of black compared to the fake.
All my clothing brand new era caps have a white tag with the season it was produced ie June/2011. My MLB LA cap doesnt have this though which I thought was odd but I purchased this at LIDS in the states so I have faith in them.

I've noticed some people have started copying trends and purchasing fake Crook and castles snap backs of ebay because it looks "cool", especially the air gun logo. Priced around $25

I own 2 genuine Crooks and Castles snapbacks I purchased at their flagship store in Hawaii, at a glance they look identical but little quirks in the brand logo and the thickness of the outer lines in the logo is a giveaway.

I'm f**king lame I know, tbh if its a fad or something casual just buy a fake one. The market is so saturated in fakes now, most people really cant tell the difference.

But if you want to spend the extra $$ on a real one props to you

Respect, I used to have a Shawn Kemp Super Sonics jersey when I was a kid.

I cant help you with Mitchell & Ness sorry, but dead obvious ones like new era stickers on mitchell & ness hats are f**king stupid.

Telling real from fake can be pretty hard, some are very obvious and some you cant tell at all, the cheap ones on ebay you can pretty much count on them being fake.

Snap back and fitted hats that I collect are mostly street wear brands like Crooks and castles, undefeated, obey etc

For example with spotting a fake
I have one fake 'the hundreds' New era fitted cap that I dont mind losing at festivals.
Sign of it being fake compared to my other new era hats are all new era hats that I own the gold sticker on hats have a lighter shade of black compared to the fake.
All my clothing brand new era caps have a white tag with the season it was produced ie June/2011. My MLB LA cap doesnt have this though which I thought was odd but I purchased this at LIDS in the states so I have faith in them.

I've noticed some people have started copying trends and purchasing fake Crook and castles snap backs of ebay because it looks "cool", especially the air gun logo. Priced around $25

I own 2 genuine Crooks and Castles snapbacks I purchased at their flagship store in Hawaii, at a glance they look identical but little quirks in the brand logo and the thickness of the outer lines in the logo is a giveaway.

I'm f**king lame I know, tbh if its a fad or something casual just buy a fake one. The market is so saturated in fakes now, most people really cant tell the difference.

But if you want to spend the extra $$ on a real one props to you

Cheers , thanks for the info.

Stonecutter

First Grade
Dr Jays for team hats

I've only bought 2 snapbacks from there but they look and fit great. I got a Sharks new era snap back for around $50 and like I said a spurs one for $25. If the spurs one is fake I really don't care. It looks great, fits great and I'm supporting my team.

I have bought another spurs snapback off ebay and it is dogshit. It looks like it was made by a 5 year old in a sweat shop interms of the fit, the brim and just overall quality. I bought it for the same price as the one I bought from Culture Kings and I know which one I prefer.

royce10

Juniors
I've bought a sh1tload of hats and I will NEVER buy a hat from Culture Kings! $50-60 for a hat!!! I've only ever spent $60 on hat twice, and they were the Storm Troopers & Optimus Prime New Era collectors items. Dr Jays are on the low end for hats. I don't usually like to share my sources but check out eCapcity, MyFitteds or 4UCaps for some exclusive styles.

jomofo

Juniors
Dr Jays for team hats

how do you know that culture king sells fakes? I rang up New Era's Australian distributors to know where I can buy their caps in sydney and one of the stores they mentioned was culture kings

Latest posts