What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

NBN Sucks

Johns Magic

Referee
Don't worry, I'll keep you updated.

Wait, no I won't...this game is just way too exciting to miss!

nickdemonknight

Juniors
On win there was a news update just as Thurston was about to strike his first penalty, after the news and the ads it was at the kickoff (due to the delay). I felt disappointed that there were a few technical glitches but hopefully it will be fixed by next week.

Misanthrope

Staff member
No loss of signal here, just the run of the mill sh*thouse reception we get for NBN in my neck of the woods. Glad I stuck with it, though, that Broncos/Cowboys game was an absolute corker.

IanG

Coach
I didn't get a signal loss either. Mind you I was watchingt most of the double header on digital

Stuzmeister

Juniors
Yeah that news update when THurston was stepping in to take the penalty was bizare and annoying.
Also why the hell are we stopping play for ad breaks these days. I know its a commercial world and the game is getting more and more that way but come on. It'll turn into American football before we know it.

astrogirl

First Grade
I will get in trouble for saying this, but AFL have been waiting for TV b4 they do the bounce thing, and it's not too bad. But at the game, I always wonder what the hold up is!

Latest posts