What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Need Mens Perspective

RK

First Grade
Thats something you are going to have to figure out!!!

Why do you ask??

Because in my experience,
Girls that use "blockers" are either shy and attractive or full of themselves.
And I don't get the feeling that you fall under the second category??
But hey, I could be wrong.....

RK

First Grade
Hey Im far from being full of myself. I am shy, dead giveaway. But you would have to ask the others whether i was attractive, because I might see myself differently to what others do!!!

Although, using a blocker, do you refer to that as being negative or positive??

RK

First Grade
Big_Bad_Shark_Fan said:
the only way to determine this is by photo

to the picture thread lass

Yeh I dont think so.

I dont have a recent one of me!!!

roosters06

Juniors
Pick up lines are so cheesy. The worst kind are gym pick up lines - they never come out how they are supposed to...lol.

I prefer the simple making conversation approach. I like to know that I am able to talk freely to someone before diving in the deep end.

RaiderKate said:
Hey Im far from being full of myself. I am shy, dead giveaway. But you would have to ask the others whether i was attractive, because I might see myself differently to what others do!!!

Although, using a blocker, do you refer to that as being negative or positive??

Using a blocker in your case is cool. Because you don't think
you’re too good to talk to everyone, your just shy, which is cute.

See now its stating to add up. Asking about a "guys perspective,"
guys playing games, making the first move and the blockers

RK

First Grade
Nah not offended at all. I think I came across differently. it was just a general question, i am very slow today because Im not feeling too well and wanted to know what you think all this is adding up to!!!

That is all

Eelementary

Post Whore
Doesn't mean they're not interested.

People are different - some are shy, some are confident...You know how it goes.

I'm in the middle - if I'm interested, I'll check her out (I mean to see her body language), and when she looks my way I'll give her a sign (a smile or whatever), gauge the reaction and go talk to her.

It's a tango, you see.

But yeah - if they don't visibly dance, it doesn't mean they're not trying to.

I know my mates - they're too shy to actually make eye contact with the women they're interested in - which is a cardinal sin, by the way.

RK

First Grade
So in saying that what is a cardinal sin for a girl?? Because I dont think there are any!! But thats my opinion!!!

Eelementary

Post Whore
Well, that's a touchy issue! I mean, I have my cardinal sins for women, but they're different than others' probably.

I guess the biggest one is the whole leading you on - they shift their body to point themselves at you, look away when you look, laugh when they know you're looking, play with their hair when they know you're looking...And then you walk up to them and talk to them and it was all just an ego trip for them!

RK

First Grade
Eelementary said:
I guess the biggest one is the whole leading you on - they shift their body to point themselves at you, look away when you look, laugh when they know you're looking, play with their hair when they know you're looking...And then you walk up to them and talk to them and it was all just an ego trip for them!

That, I must admit is very true. However, I am not the type of person to do that and I hate when other females do it. Because it gives the nice females a bad name. But men can do that to.

Johnny Nitro and The Vipers said:
Getting too attached to soon..........

Females are very emotional creatures!!!