What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Need Mens Perspective

Eelementary

Post Whore
Zoidberg said:
I have no problem with you having a smart ass comeback for some cow who does that. But was that the best you could do?

And typically, if I see a girl I like, I just go over and start dry humping her leg. You're certain to get a strong reaction either way.

Yeah, it probably was the best I could do. I'm not one to be great at comebacks, because quite frankly it doesn't prove anything.

Sorry if we're not all as witty as you are.

But the point is, it worked.

God-King Dean

Immortal
Johnny Nitro and The Vipers said:
I couldn't disagree more.

Oh of course. A strong man needs to beat around the bush, conjur up strategies, to make up for their insecurities in hope that girl will have the hots for them, & go & gloat to other girls...

God-King Dean

Immortal
Eelementary said:
Oh, I know guys do it too. And I'm not blaming women in general for it.

I just brush it off.

Happened to me on Saturday, actually. She flirted with me all night, and I went up to her. As we were talking, she said, "By the way, I'm not really interested. I was just boosting my ego."

I replied with, "That's cool," and added, noting the cigarette in her hand, "Oh, and by the way - remember not to smoke in bed. You could cause a fire, and since you'll be going home alone tonight, there'll nobody there to help you out."

And I walked back to my table. Simple as that. She's a bitch, so I reply in kind lol.

HAHAHAHAHHAHAHA.

If you actually said this, I shall worship you.

Eelementary

Post Whore
I did say it.

Although some people don't think it's witty enough, eh Zoidy? :D

See, I wouldn't have done something like that some time ago...But through learning, you boost your confidence and that. She wanted to bring me down a peg - it didn't work. She got quite the shock lol.

God-King Dean

Immortal
Good on ya, that's a good call on the spot. Unfortunatly there are scrags around like that, but she needs a guy to boost her self-esteem she's just insecure. I think her ego would be in tatters after that.

newtownbluebags

Post Whore
:lol: Reg Reagan still reckons the best tactic is to breast up to the bar hang out ya tackle and hope for the best???? in 2006 I dunno :-k

Immortal said:
Oh of course. A strong man needs to beat around the bush, conjur up strategies, to make up for their insecurities in hope that girl will have the hots for them, & go & gloat to other girls...

I just think that it’s a bit insecure to give it all away to quickly,
where is the fun in that?? And to be truthful, a little bit soft.

Zoidberg

First Grade
Eelementary said:
Yeah, it probably was the best I could do. I'm not one to be great at comebacks, because quite frankly it doesn't prove anything.

Sorry if we're not all as witty as you are.

But the point is, it worked.

Apology accepted.

I am proud of you attempting to live up to the mantle of the 'Berg

Man I'm full of it. That was a good comeback. I would've just sat there pouting, then wandered back to my beer

Jono Russell

Bench
I think woman should allways make athe first move in this day and age with all that goes on with Rape and Sexuall harrasment, plus a guy loves a cute chick that wants to play innocent all night

Eelementary

Post Whore
Zoidberg said:
Apology accepted.

I am proud of you attempting to live up to the mantle of the 'Berg

Man I'm full of it. That was a good comeback. I would've just sat there pouting, then wandered back to my beer

No problemos!

God-King Dean

Immortal
Johnny Nitro and The Vipers said:
I just think that it’s a bit insecure to give it all away to quickly,
where is the fun in that?? And to be truthful, a little bit soft.

You don't need to express interest through words.

I get what you mean, but I'm referring to guys to have the mentality " What witty line can I come up with to make her feel an attraction for me ?! I hope I'm being funny enough... "

If a chick has an inital attraction to you, it doesn't matter what you say really. All that's going on in their heads is... ' HEHE, I'm talking to a guy '

Alba

Coach
eh u kinda know when someone is into you when you're out and about .. its not something you have to study its just there .. sometimes there are obvious signs and sometimes they are very subtle signs but either way its very hard to get your wires crossed .. if they're into you then you will know it

In December I was dancing with amongst friends at my local and saw this girl looking my way. I went over for a chat later on and she was really cool. We'd had a bit to drink and found lmuch later on that our friends had left, and as the hotel was closing I asked her if she wanted to go out elsewhere. I was floored when she asked me where I lived! Anyway one thing led to another and Amen - some of the best I've had.

Next morning I drove her home, and we still got on really well. We went outon a few dates after that but it was weird for both of us after that. I really wish now that we hadn't got it on the first night, because I would have liked to have really got to know her better, and she said the same to me. Anyway Cest La Vie.

Alba

Coach
yeah sex ruins everything if u ask me .. i mean, if u havent gotten to know the person already

Eelementary

Post Whore
Ah, yes - hindsight.

Wonderful thing, isn't it?

Just a shame you have to make mistakes before you can learn from them.