What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

new banner ideas

Steel Dragon

Bench
The Adjudicator is giving you boys a big plug!!!!

The Adjudicator says: "Brent is right. A glance at the banners on the hill on Friday night will give an insight into how ‘edumacated’ Dragons fans are. ‘Slippery when Brett’, ‘Everybody loves Weyman’ and ‘Me so Hornby’ are some of my favourites. But for real ‘humour’, look no further than the famous ‘GST (Great St George Team)’ banner that, much like false hope and broken promises, has been a constant feature of the Dragons in recent years. What amazes me is how something that wasn’t funny when the tax was introduced still isn’t funny 10 years later. At least update it guys – how about a GFC banner for this week? This game will be a GFC – a Great Footy Contest – but Greg’s family will go hungry. Dragons by 14."

http://www.foxsports.com.au/story/0,8659,25956483-5018866,00.html

carcharias

Immortal
I thought of one ...no this is not a troll ...I wouldn't bother.

here it is.

Dell's like Team spirit.

ya get it?

W.B.2.S.O.S

Juniors

The Adjudicator says: "Brent is right. A glance at the banners on the hill on Friday night will give an insight into how ‘edumacated’ Dragons fans are. ‘Slippery when Brett’, ‘Everybody loves Weyman’ and ‘Me so Hornby’ are some of my favourites. But for real ‘humour’, look no further than the famous ‘GST (Great St George Team)’ banner that, much like false hope and broken promises, has been a constant feature of the Dragons in recent years. What amazes me is how something that wasn’t funny when the tax was introduced still isn’t funny 10 years later. At least update it guys – how about a GFC banner for this week? This game will be a GFC – a Great Footy Contest – but Greg’s family will go hungry. Dragons by 14."

YAY!!!!!

I have another idea, but im not going to bother making it...

5530_117869649156_525314156_2463739_3274472_n.jpg

saints_fireup

Juniors
Although not part of the main group, I made a banner recently.Have some finishing touches to make before I bring it to a game. Hopefully noone else has thought of it beforehand...

"BEAU SCOTT
YOU
COVERED"

W.B.2.S.O.S

Juniors
Although not part of the main group, I made a banner recently.Have some finishing touches to make before I bring it to a game. Hopefully noone else has thought of it beforehand...

"BEAU SCOTT
YOU
COVERED"

I dont think anyone would've thought of that one. Its quite clever really.
For the record, i have also finished a new banner, LEAN MEAN FIEN MACHINE should be out there next week. :)

ME SO HORNBY!

Juniors

Does anyone no which game this is in regards to?? Because I didn't bring my 'me so hornby' sign to the broncos game.. I brough my new banner " that's fien-omenal"