What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

new banner ideas

The Major

Bench
The Dragon Army banner belongs to Buzz Boy, John. Got the head of the dragon on it and the words dragon army written on it. Professionally made. Top banner. Been out of action for a while though.

DaSuperHero2

"Moderator"
Ok so ill need some help with this banner im making , is all the stuff I need found at spotlight anyone?

Cooper-Man

Bench
The Dragon Army banner belongs to Buzz Boy, John. Got the head of the dragon on it and the words dragon army written on it. Professionally made. Top banner. Been out of action for a while though.

the dragon army banner buzz owns has his own design dragon on it. Its the one with TM.:D

The Major

Bench
Well just so you dont go stealing my ideas Pete, i'm gonna trademark my stick figure guy..... No, No, No.. Dont get upset. Look, i know you really like it and all, but your a mate. You can borrow it sometime if you like, but its mine.... All mine. Mwa Ha Ha Ha!

RedVDave

First Grade
Ok so ill need some help with this banner im making , is all the stuff I need found at spotlight anyone?

Hey mate, I cant recall the exact name of it as I have since thrown out my receipt. But your best bet is to get 1.2 metre non-water proof vanilla cream sheet costs no more than $4, and yes Spotlight is the best place to go.

W.B.2.S.O.S

Juniors
Hey mate, I cant recall the exact name of it as I have since thrown out my receipt. But your best bet is to get 1.2 metre non-water proof vanilla cream sheet costs no more than $4, and yes Spotlight is the best place to go.

i got the same thing for 4.95 dave
u got a bargain :lol::lol:

yeh spotlight is the best place for everything u need

dre

Juniors
il be making the dragon army banner and hopefullyy a flag that can match the old school 1z that were outt on anzac dayy...:D

Cooper-Man

Bench
il be making the dragon army banner and hopefullyy a flag that can match the old school 1z that were outt on anzac dayy...:D

good sh*t dre.

Stel and I are arranging an awesome flag. gonna be awesome. cant wait. Everyone will flip.

Kiki

First Grade
HAHAHA the hornby one is awesome. creepy, but awesome.

someone pleaaaaase make Gaz who.

also what about the Astro Boyd one we came up with awhile ago?? with astro boy wearing the red v? its in a thread somewhere.

RedVDave

First Grade
Justin Credible

I would make that sign but I opted to go with my other one instead if anyone thinks thats decent feel free to use it! All I have to do now is find someone who actually thinks it's a good sign! :D

SerbDragon

Coach
I gotta say..some of you guys are pretty creative. i read some of those banners and think, fok why didnt i think of that :)

keep up the good work

SN0WMAN

Juniors
The Justin-Credible banner was done by other fans of another team a couple of years ago - can't recall for what team - maybe for Hodges.

Really liked someone said on another thread - Prior Offense - although Prior Warning is just as good.

The Everybody Loves Weyman must be done.