What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

new banner ideas

MightyRedV04

Juniors
Last week on the pre game show on Foxsports before the Dragons vs Roosters clash , Wendell referred to himself as the L DAWG , maybe someone could come up with a sign or banner for that . It would give Dell a huge buzz if he saw that running out at the start of the game.

DragonPunk

Live Update Team
Staff member
I think this banner needs to make a return:

2luvspi.jpg

Cooper-Man

Bench
HEY KIKI.............the banner has been completed.

ASTRO BOYD. it looks f**kING AWESOME. If you want an exclusive look at it i can text it to your phone:D or just email it you. you never know.......if you make an appearance with the army..........i MAY allow you to hold it. LOL

BTW thanks for allowing me to make it. :crazy:

marty_dragon

Juniors
any chance you can throw a pic up in this thread or email me one ??? well done anyway boys should look f**king crazy!

boxa777

Coach
HEY KIKI.............the banner has been completed.

ASTRO BOYD. it looks f**kING AWESOME. If you want an exclusive look at it i can text it to your phone:D or just email it you. you never know.......if you make an appearance with the army..........i MAY allow you to hold it. LOL

BTW thanks for allowing me to make it. :crazy:

Let her hold the sign as well mate..

Cooper-Man

Bench
Kiki will defantly be able to hold the banner if she makes an appearance I was only being a smart ass boxa. LOL :D

EARTH to KIKI.............are you out there:lol: