What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

new banner ideas

HAHAHA the hornby one is awesome. creepy, but awesome.

someone pleaaaaase make Gaz who.

also what about the Astro Boyd one we came up with awhile ago?? with astro boy wearing the red v? its in a thread somewhere.

yeh, ask chris where he got the idea for "that" hornby one. lol

Cooper-Man

Bench
The person who came up with Astro Boyd.................If your not going to make it...............I wouldnt mind adding i to my cooperman collection with your approval ofcourse.

Ide make it like the cooperman one with a pic of astro boy on it. :D

Please let me know.

SN0WMAN

Juniors
There's a "Slippery When Wet Wet Wet" sign - but haven't seen it this year since Josh took off.

Kiki

First Grade
The person who came up with Astro Boyd.................If your not going to make it...............I wouldnt mind adding i to my cooperman collection with your approval ofcourse.

Ide make it like the cooperman one with a pic of astro boy on it. :D

Please let me know.

they was me! and sure you can use it. i want you tooooo! one of the boys put a dragons jersey on a pic of astro boy, i wish i could remember what thread it was in. anyone??

Last edited:

W.B.2.S.O.S

Juniors
they was me! and sure you can use it. i want you tooooo! one of the boys put a dragons jersey on a pic of astro boy, i wish i could remember what thread it was in. anyone??

nickname/banner for darius

Im going to start the everybody loves Weyman one
also
a friend wants me to make
YOU HAD ME AT HORNBY
dunno how im going to do it yet

has anyone got a banner
BEN DRIVES ME CREAGHZY

SerbDragon

Coach
http://forums.leagueunlimited.com/showthread.php?t=318947&page=3&highlight=astro+boyd

there u go kiks

astroboy.jpg