What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

New coach

Snoop Shark

First Grade
Do you think the whispers are correct ?

1 would have to think that the NRL don't want him there.

I do believe it. CB4 seems to have some other mail suggesting otherwise but I honestly think for the club to move forward and wipe it's hands clean Flanno would have to be the first scalp.

I think flanno is a great coach and done extremely well making us one of those grinding teams(forget this season), but his off field actions and knowledge of our supplements program seem to be the elephant in the room unfortunately for him.

The other benefit with Brown he is media friendly and the club needs that big time.

Flanno does not handle the media correctly and next year he may get some post game questions he does not like

Surely

Post Whore
Bennett doesn't do well with the media either

The coach is there to coach not charm some gutter rat journo

george43

Juniors
Flannos coming back so all you doubters get with team Cronulla and move on from all this negative s..tm

cb4

First Grade
I do believe it. CB4 seems to have some other mail suggesting otherwise but I honestly think for the club to move forward and wipe it's hands clean Flanno would have to be the first scalp.

I think flanno is a great coach and done extremely well making us one of those grinding teams(forget this season), but his off field actions and knowledge of our supplements program seem to be the elephant in the room unfortunately for him.

My info is that the NRL set him a list of tasks to do and he did them. Then they sprung another one on him so he couldn't come back, whether that was to have a smooth sailing in the finals and give it maximum exposure, I dont know?
He has now completed all tasks and I am told his return is imminent, the NRL just needs to rubber stamp it.

I have no info about Nathan Brown, I know the board had a quick thought about Anthony Griffen, although that died pretty quickly for one reason or another.

Talk can go on as much as it needs to, but at the moment all fingers point to a Flanno return.

Ads

First Grade
Flannos coming back so all you doubters get with team Cronulla and move on from all this negative s..tm

Theres enough whispers around for me to think otherwise. Newman's info on facebook that the club have a clause that if he is not back by a certain time he can be sacked without a payout makes it even more believable.

I've been supporting this club for a fair while and I think I am entitled to my opinion and doubts. You sound very much like my bosses - you can have an opinion as long as it confirms to company opinion. Get with the team or leave.

Sorry George, but when this club does something to ease my doubt and fears that we will cease being a one dimensional team then I will be more positive, if that's ok with you?

Card Shark

Immortal
Well said Coastal .

Some long suffering supporters have every reason to be cynical / critical of the club!

george43

Juniors
I've been supporting this club for a fair while and I think I am entitled to my opinion and doubts. You sound very much like my bosses - you can have an opinion as long as it confirms to company opinion. Get with the team or leave.

Sorry George, but when this club does something to ease my doubt and fears that we will cease being a one dimensional team then I will be more positive, if that's ok with you?

I'll think about it.

The Dodger

First Grade
My info is that the NRL set him a list of tasks to do and he did them. Then they sprung another one on him so he couldn't come back, whether that was to have a smooth sailing in the finals and give it maximum exposure, I dont know?
He has now completed all tasks and I am told his return is imminent, the NRL just needs to rubber stamp it.

I have no info about Nathan Brown, I know the board had a quick thought about Anthony Griffen, although that died pretty quickly for one reason or another.

Talk can go on as much as it needs to, but at the moment all fingers point to a Flanno return.

good news.

southland

Juniors

Any idea when? Would be f**ken great to hear he has started talking about next years squad and talking to potential new signings...

Omnishark2

Juniors
I'd take Nathan Brown as head coach in a heartbeat.

But I'm sure CB4 is right - the NRL threw a late spanner in the works, but Flanno's return is a formality once the GF news cycle dries up.

Latest posts