What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

New comp- NRL minus sharks

Pig Champion

Juniors
Not sure if this has been given any thought before but maybe the NRL should go towards a 15 team comp without the sharks.

Maybe the new NRL - no sharks.

The Sharks? Who?

Shar..... what?

Shhhh....

hindmarshisgod

Juniors
I am mystified at why people want the sharkies gone from the nrl. If anything, they should be forcefully merged with the dragons so there could be only one team in the nrl that havent won a premiership yet. :lol:

Liam

Juniors
I feel Pig Champion has a very well constructed argument as to why the Cronulla-Sutherland Sharks Football Club should be evicted from the National Rugby League company and that we should take this up with the board of the Sharks because I'm sure they'll agree it is for the good of the game.

adamkungl

Immortal
I am mystified at why people want the sharkies gone from the nrl. If anything, they should be forcefully merged with the dragons so there could be only one team in the nrl that havent won a premiership yet. :lol:

What are you doing with Auckland, Nth QLD, Gold Coast?

OVP

Coach
Not sure if this has been given any thought before but maybe the NRL should go towards a 15 team comp without the sharks.

Maybe the new NRL - no sharks.

The Sharks? Who?

Shar..... what?

Shhhh....

funny-pictures-fail-cat-paw.jpg

bartman

Immortal
:lol: Classic.

It probably hasn't been given any thought on here for... about a week. But never gets old, imo.

Willow

Assistant Moderator
Worth closing hey mods?
Censorship? Hmmm...

I did say Vossy but I forgot about you Ausguy.

Sorry but we don't close threads just because it upsets opposing thin-skinned fans. Tried in the old days... nasty precedents were set and it created more fights.

You might have to avert your eyes on this one.

Goddo

Bench

Cowboys, Titans anyone?

Censorship? Hmmm...

I did say Vossy but I forgot about you Ausguy.

Sorry but we don't close threads just because it upsets opposing thin-skinned fans. Tried in the old days... nasty precedents were set and it created more fights.

You might have to avert your eyes on this one.

yeah I did when I read the tiltle, if we ignore Piggyboy he may just go away

Eion

First Grade
You all need the sharks. This forum's posting will decrease by 50% if the sharks ever go away. It will be all the illiterate, toothless dragqueen posters who will be most affected though...

Latest posts