What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

New comp- NRL minus sharks

BIKER_DRAGON

Juniors
Can I ask how many premiserhsip have the Wests Tigers won ?

1 - as the Wests Tigers
5 - 4 with Wests and 1 as the Wests tigers
12 - 11 with Balmain Tigers and 1 as the Wests-Tigers
15 - 11 Balmain / 4 Wests / 1 Wests-Tigers

Record books will say its just 1 - as the Wests Tigers

Just like the record books will say St Geo-Ill have 0 to date

When teams merge they should have all premierships credited to the merger....So to answer your question it is 16...Otherwise what is the point of merging...To throw away premiership wins...I think not.;-)

Fein

First Grade
When teams merge they should have all premierships credited to the merger....So to answer your question it is 16...Otherwise what is the point of merging...To throw away premiership wins...I think not.;-)

:lol::lol:

Turn it up you gibberer.

Zero and counting.

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
0 in 10 years looks better than 0 in 30, or in Souffs case 0 in 39...

Generalzod

Immortal
If Cronulla does end up in the scrap heap I would never watch another Rugby league game ever again....

Last edited:

Fein

First Grade
Well if that's the case then. Rabbitohs lost all their premierships after being out for 2 years 2000 & 2001. The new Rabbitohs zero premierships.

Gibber on that Neville.:lol:

No Nellie, the point is the club is still the same.

If by some sort of satanic spell that Souths were to merge with Easts, are you suggesting the new entity has 30 odd premierships?

We might as well all keel over and cark it if that were the case.

1 premiership has been awarded every year since the dawn of time (1908).

St. George/Illawarra are yet to win one.

Gibberty gib gib. :lol:

Timmah

Staff member
You're a deadset fool Biker Dragon - I'm having a go at Souths for their 10 year history accusations against your club by coming back at them and comparing your clubs premierships based on THEIR claims. I'm trying to back you up here, give yourself a triple d!ckhead!

adamkungl

Immortal
No Nellie, the point is the club is still the same.

If by some sort of satanic spell that Souths were to merge with Easts
, are you suggesting the new entity has 30 odd premierships?

We might as well all keel over and cark it if that were the case.

1 premiership has been awarded every year since the dawn of time (1908).

St. George/Illawarra are yet to win one.

Gibberty gib gib. :lol:

:lol: *shudder*

If the shoe was on the other foot, you can bet the St Merge fans wouldn't be happy with the South East Satanic Abomination having 30 premierships.

Timmah

Staff member
The thing with St George Illawarra is that while it was a merger by definition, in reality it was a minor rebranding. The Red V still remains, the logo is almost identical to what it always has been.

A similar state of affairs would not occur if the "SESA" came to be, it'd be more like WT and split down the middle.

For the record, all of Saints' centenary merch, produced by the NRL in 2008, said EST 1921.

Latest posts