What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

New comp- NRL minus sharks

Sonic Star

Juniors
You're a deadset fool Biker Dragon - I'm having a go at Souths for their 10 year history accusations against your club by coming back at them and comparing your clubs premierships based on THEIR claims. I'm trying to back you up here, give yourself a triple d!ckhead!

In other words I'm trying to be on your side, stop picking on me because I will cry :lol:

Mr Angry

Not a Referee
What should have happened.

Canterbury with Liverpool (Dog and Magpie)
Balmain with Bondi (Tiger and Rooster)
Redfern with Hurstville (Rabbit and Dragon)
Cronulla with Illawarra (Shark and Steeler)

But it did not.

Sense does not always make sense, as humans hate more tribes than others.

So we move on, and remember those in charge had no clue.

Mr Angry

Not a Referee
Indeed imagine how many premierships they could have crapped on about.

Green Jersey Red V

Rabbit being one of the worst mascots ever would be perhaps a green and fire (red) breathing Dragon.

But alas..........it went down the path of little men not sense.

Goddo

Bench
What should have happened.

Canterbury with Liverpool (Dog and Magpie)
Balmain with Bondi (Tiger and Rooster)
Redfern with Hurstville (Rabbit and Dragon)
Cronulla with Illawarra (Shark and Steeler)

But it did not.

Sense does not always make sense, as humans hate more tribes than others.

So we move on, and remember those in charge had no clue.

I sort of agree in that the supposed "rationalisation" that the criteria was supposed to create made some strange bed fellows and saw some mergers and clubs booted that probably shouldn't have been. The criteria were mostly financial issues, rather than questions of clubs actual future prosperity, population growth, potential and geography.

I think the stupidest thing of the whole exercise was Norths being booted after agreeing to and funding a move to Central Coast. That was really dumb.

Oh well, its what we have got and it works... for now.

Last edited:

Fein

First Grade

Green Jersey Red V

Rabbit being one of the worst mascots ever would be perhaps a green and fire (red) breathing Dragon.

:lol:

Kiss our furry arses, Angry.

And no, the jersey would have been red and green bars with a white noose.

BIKER_DRAGON

Juniors
You're a deadset fool Biker Dragon - I'm having a go at Souths for their 10 year history accusations against your club by coming back at them and comparing your clubs premierships based on THEIR claims. I'm trying to back you up here, give yourself a triple d!ckhead!

Listen here you wannabe mod piece of clitty litter. I Certainly don't need a geniused snarfing clown with a head only his mother could love, backing me up. If I did, I'd give helpful Dish Lickers anonymous a ring. BTW Timmah your village for simpletons on the Central Coast rang and they are missing their idiot.:roll:

God-King Dean

Immortal

Green Jersey Red V

1048.jpg

It's a omen......

Latest posts