What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

New comp- NRL minus sharks

Ausguy

Coach
Censorship? Hmmm...

I did say Vossy but I forgot about you Ausguy.

Sorry but we don't close threads just because it upsets opposing thin-skinned fans. Tried in the old days... nasty precedents were set and it created more fights.

You might have to avert your eyes on this one.

My post was said quite light hearted actually... i just thought the mods job was to help keep the forum clean and clear of useless threads of which i believe this one clearly is. Thin skinned? no such thing as a thin skinned sharks fan. :lol:

bluey

Bench
Yeah Ausguy i thought the thin skinned remark was off track considering the daily threads that are posted about the sharks.
Ah well their turn will come.

Talons

Juniors
No love lost on the sharkies but this is getting plain ridiculous.
What the hell is a Pig Champion anyway ?

Sonic Star

Juniors
I would be happy with this.

Illawarra Steelers to become its own club and represent the Gong.

Get rid of the Dragons and let the Sharks represent that area, who needs the dragons.

Western Suburbs magpies to come their own team again and represent Campbelltown.
kick out Balmain, again who needs them.

Norths to be at the central coast.

Pig Champion

Juniors
Sorry everyone. It was tongue in cheek. I'm a mad sharks fan, just had enough of the endless kick out the sharks posts. Just wanted to vent. I'm happy for this thread to be deleted.

Actually I want all the other teams booted out, maybe we'll have a chance, not holding my breath.

for pig champion look it up on wikipedia

Glenn

First Grade
Not sure if this has been given any thought before but maybe the NRL should go towards a 15 team comp without the sharks.

Maybe the new NRL - no sharks.

The Sharks? Who?

Shar..... what?

Shhhh....

School holidays can't end soon enough.

Willow

Assistant Moderator
Yeah Ausguy i thought the thin skinned remark was off track considering the daily threads that are posted about the sharks.
Ah well their turn will come.
Sheez! Way to miss the point.

I said: "Sorry but we don't close threads just because it upsets opposing thin-skinned fans."

A general comment - in response to opposing fans wanting mods to take action (damned if we do, damned if we don't). It is directed at all thin skinned types regardless of who they support. If you read again you'll see there is no specific reference to sharks.

I gave my view on this thread very early on.
another lame thread.

Goddo

Bench
I would be happy with this.

Illawarra Steelers to become its own club and represent the Gong.

Get rid of the Dragons and let the Sharks represent that area, who needs the dragons.

Western Suburbs magpies to come their own team again and represent Campbelltown.
kick out Balmain, again who needs them.

Norths to be at the central coast.

Lets drop souths again too while we are at it... they play out of homebush and therefore have no relevance. :crazy:

Give yourself an upper cut.

Jason Maher

Immortal
Sorry everyone. It was tongue in cheek. I'm a mad sharks fan, just had enough of the endless kick out the sharks posts. Just wanted to vent. I'm happy for this thread to be deleted.

Actually I want all the other teams booted out, maybe we'll have a chance, not holding my breath.

for pig champion look it up on wikipedia

Am I the only one who noticed this post?

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
lol@dragons fans.

St.george illawarra still 0 premierships.

You can't argue with facts.

St George Illawarra 0 premierships in 11 seasons.

South Sydney 0 premierships in 39 seasons.

;-)

BIKER_DRAGON

Juniors
Yep and you can't put brains in statues or educate idiots either....Sonic Star and Timmah reinfoce that.

Latest posts