What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

New Jersey Released - Pictures inside.

half

Coach
eelaholic said:
Blue jersey is now available.........................

NewJerseyBlue.jpg

NewJerseyBlue1.jpg
the arm holes look considerably smaller than those of our last jersey, which were way oversized

btw i notice we don't have a lower back sponsor yet. i hope we get something less lame than red rooster for 07 ffs. it would be cool if we were sponsored by the army or some company that makes guns

bartman

Immortal
half said:
btw i notice we don't have a lower back sponsor yet. i hope we get something less lame than red rooster for 07 ffs. it would be cool if we were sponsored by the army or some company that makes guns
I quite liked the pre-Red Rooster idea of having Parramatta in leettering at the bottom of the back of the jersey.

Something in a similar font to the PIRTEK name would go well down there imo, but if they get someone willing to pay for jersey space, they'll obvious take the money for it and add it on.

Smylee

Juniors
stiffmeister said:
Do they post to the US?

They definitely post to the UK - my other half has been using Parra Footy heaven for a few years now to buy me birthday and chrissy presents.

So I would assume so (?)

Latest posts