What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

New Jerseys

CommemJersey3.jpg

CommJerseyH.jpg

More pictures (from the Panthers website).

innsaneink

Referee
Awesome colours Brown black white, red, yellow blue & purple...cant miss....at least it has a collar.

macavity

Referee
the chocolate soldiers are back!

cept they aren't milk chocolate anymore. is it only their ex-captain that is bitter?

Pierced Soul

First Grade
the pantehrs home one looks awful, looks as though they've ran out of money to print the colour the whole way... and the away one looks *almost* as the aqua broncos jerseys from a few years ago

who cares about the collar when the rest of it looks like sh*t

STEVE R

Juniors
That Panthers 40th Year jersey is TERRIBLE!! Easily the worst jersey in the NRL.
I hope it only gets worn in one match... and I hope I don't see it!

The Tank

Bench
Pierced Soul said:
the pantehrs home one looks awful, looks as though they've ran out of money to print the colour the whole way... and the away one looks *almost* as the aqua broncos jerseys from a few years ago

who cares about the collar when the rest of it looks like sh*t

I hate the away jersey too, but our home one is alright. The anniversary one is crap though.

PARRA_FAN

Coach
I agree its not the greatest, but it aint as bad as some of the shocking jersies released recently, Warriors, Roosters, Knights, theyre all fighting for the worst jersey in the NRL.

choc_soldier

Coach
I guess when your history has had two contrastingly different schemes (brown and white, and black, red, green, white and every other colour of the rainbow), as well as numerous jersey designs, it was always going to be a difficult task to get a design that would accurately reflect the Panthers 40 seasons.

Personally, I think they've done an all right job. Could have been worse.

The Tank

Bench
Yeh I suppose it's okay. I don't like it but it's not as bad as our blue one. I was hoping for a return to the brown strip.