What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

New Jerseys

Looks to much like a soccer jersey for me.

The jersey the warriors wore when they made the GF was their best IMHO.

promo_1.jpg

PS: Is it just me or is their a trend towards League shorts becoming longer and baggier? They’re morphing into Union shorts.

LeagueNut

First Grade
thickos said:
Any chance the Warriors will get some of their original colours back in again? Blue, green, red etc...
The red & green on the original 1995 jersey was entirely thanks to DB Bitter. As sponsors, not only did they get their name across the front of the jersey, but they also got to have their say on the jersey design itself. I very much doubt we'll be seeing those colours back on any new Warriors jerseys in the future.

I'd be all for adding a splash of blue to it somewhere though.

Iafeta

Referee
That jersey looks like its a body painting on Ruben Wiki, deadset, imagine getting that jersey off after an 80 minute stint on the field having won the Grand Final for the Warriors - the sweat would have it sticking into the skin on Rubes!

choc_soldier

Coach
Love the new Warriors jersey. Really accentuates the black that is the Kiwis. The away jersey looks a bit ordinary though.

The Panthers 40th anniversary jersey should be unveilled next week... fingers crossed!

Rod

Bench
The Warriors home jersey is really good but I'm not sure about the away one. Perhaps they just should've kept the same design as the home one and just swapped the colours.

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
LeagueNut said:
I'd be all for adding a splash of blue to it somewhere though.

Black, Grey and Blue?

Can you spell ShireScum?

Pierced Soul

First Grade
those horizontal bars ont he warriors away strip look sh*t. mirroring the balck one wouuld have been betetr

***MH***

Bench
Iafeta said:
That jersey looks like its a body painting on Ruben Wiki, deadset, imagine getting that jersey off after an 80 minute stint on the field having won the Grand Final for the Warriors - the sweat would have it sticking into the skin on Rubes!
the material of the jersey is designed to expell the sweat away from the skin making players much more comfortable on field.