What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

New Jerseys

Dr Crane

Live Update Team
Pierced Soul said:
those horizontal bars ont he warriors away strip look sh*t. mirroring the balck one wouuld have been betetr

If the black one mirrored the white one it would be great.

STEVE R

Juniors
I just hope that the supprters jerseys are made in a different cut!

I really don't wanna see a bunch of overweight Kiwi's prancing around in skin tight shirts!! Could be VERY ugly!

Nuke

Staff member
But as a bonus for the Warriors, that hideous sight could be a huge distraction for opposing players!

brendothejet

First Grade
I rate that warriors jersey highly.

i just bought the new saints training jersey. It is a doozey. Upon walking into the pub my mates asked "did the pectorials come with it?"

lolol.

I believe the term is accentuating cut...

Bernster

Juniors
the New Cowboys away Jersey modeled by Steve "Bluey" Southern

100_1141.jpg

Prodigiousman

Juniors
That NQL one looks a little old school well 90s old school.

Rate it - bring back horizontal stripes across the board!

Bomber

Bench
The stripes on the sleeves are apparently a tribute to the Townsville Stingers Foley Shield team.

Which should make the people of Cairns, Mackay and Mount Isa really happy.... ;-)

aids

Bench
the cows don't have boobs now
hooray!

it's got a classic look to it, not bad at all.

macavity

Referee
they still have boobs at home unfortunately..

that is an awesome jersey, a little bit like their '95 strip.

why keep the hideous home jersey though?

Bomber

Bench
Funny enough, some supporters are complaining that the new away jersey is crap, and could be the precursor to an even worse home jersey in 2007 ;-)

I don't mind the current home jersey.

macavity

Referee
Bomber said:
Funny enough, some supporters are complaining that the new away jersey is crap, and could be the precursor to an even worse home jersey in 2007 ;-)

I don't mind the current home jersey.

I think the heat has got to y'all....

nqcowboy87

Bench
The stripes on the sleeves are apparently a tribute to the Townsville Stingers Foley Shield team.

Which should make the people of Cairns, Mackay and Mount Isa really happy....
curse the stingers :evil: the marlins are the true champions

Knightmare

Coach
I hate skin-tight jerseys with t-shirt collars. Why is it not surprising the Broncos were the first one to sell-out to this trend :roll: ? The new Cowboys away one is awesome- it looks more like a football jersey and less like the work of some gay designer using 'Illustrator'. What a League jersey SHOULD look like.

choc_soldier

Coach
The Panthers 40th anniversary strip...

40thanniversaryjersey.JPG

Not a good photo... the middle of the jersey, wear the sponsors logo is, has a black strip with the three stripes from the 2003 jersey...