What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

New Jumper. In Stores Apparently

drake

First Grade
TinghaExpress said:
I dont think their is a hairdresser in Maroubra that charges $110 for a haircut you loser. Maybe the Mormon hairdresser in Woolongong charges that much for haircut.
Not another wannabe Bra Boy with an anti merger agenda.
You may be able to get a haircut in Maroubra for $110, but you have to ask nicely in Cantonese.

2035 for life?

Not me anymore.

drake

First Grade
Na Bro im not a wannabe BraBoy. I dont really live close to the beach.
Did you use to live at Maroubra??
Yeah, that's why I crack the shits with the place.

Why do you hate Buzz so much? I've never met the man, but he seemed pleasant enough online.
And I see the DAF are down, Wezman is going sick about something and people are hating John and the word maroubra keeps coming up.
:lol:
Now, I'm a merged apologist, as my sig says, and i contacted a construction company and they built me a bridge to get over my anger at the dilution.
5 years ago.
I understand that it will remain a fresh wound for many, and I empathise. But I don't believe that it is a decent reason to pore hate on somebody who supports the same team. Please, lets not give ammo to the Shark's fans, they may hurt somebody human.

BTW, did you catch with Nathan before he went to the UK. I hope he went realising that he will always have a place in many of our hearts.
In a totally un-gay way. Not that there's anything wrong with that. :lol:

drake

First Grade
Mighty Dragon said:
I don't wanna be a bra boy at all... but yes 2035, its the greatest place on earth.
Good on ya mate, it ate a couple of my mates. I remember it all before the tatts and the magic handshake.

I still miss the joint, my oldies still live nearby, but it's not the same. It's all touristy, my old high school was closed down due to lack of interest and you need a passport to go anywhere.
But it's the place I grew up, and got flogged by 'Bra Boys for going for saints and not the stinking f**king bunnies. :lol:

drake

First Grade
It blows me out how many Saints fans live in bunnies territory.

Where were you when I was growing up?
:lol:

Southernsaint

Staff member
I've lived in Randwick / Clovelly since 2002. Before that I lived in England for two years & before that, it was the Arncliffe Massvie ;-)

Latest posts