What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

New Knights Website

Jono078

Referee
They took their time but it's finally here!

Looks decent to begin with.

Knights TV sounds interesting.

roopy

Referee
They have a pic of Schirnack in McGlory's profile.
The NYC profiles are good.
How big is Garbutt going to be - 107 kg already.

Pumba

First Grade
They have a pic of Schirnack in McGlory's profile.
The NYC profiles are good.
How big is Garbutt going to be - 107 kg already.

Funny that. Ryan Saintly is only 2 kilos behind him however Saintly is 3cm taller.

Mitch Garbutt
WEIGHT: 107kg
HEIGHT: 191cm

Ryan Saintly
WEIGHT: 105kg
HEIGHT: 194cm

roopy

Referee
Funny that. Ryan Saintly is only 2 kilos behind him however Saintly is 3cm taller.

Mitch Garbutt
WEIGHT: 107kg
HEIGHT: 191cm

Ryan Saintly
WEIGHT: 105kg
HEIGHT: 194cm
That's another glitch - his name isn't Saintly - it's Sainty - no 'L'.

McGlory is down as 187cm - that's bullsh*t - he's as big as the other two - but Garbutt looks bigger in build. He has a Matt Parsons look about him.

Gotta love how Wicksy takes the piss and they don't even pick it up. Dan Hunt is his hero? Best gee up was that he plays five eighth and has a six pack. Yep he sure does. Under his arm every day of the week by the look of his physique.

MSKnight

Juniors
lol. No MSKnight. I prefer accessibility. This forum isn't my design anyway - so your cheap shot is lost, kid.

When you can debate the point instead of the man, let me know and i'll take you seriously and do the same.

Perverse is correct - and i'd value his thoughts on this more than some kid with no clue...

Kid hey, whatever you say old man ;-)

Adsy

Juniors
No player stats on the site anymore. That was the thing i used most often i think.

Same here. Pretty much the only reason I went on the old website was for those stats. Hopefully it is another thing they add to the new website.

Also can't see a spot for Harold Matts n Ball. Guess we will have to wait til next season to see if they put any of that stuff up.

BG

Juniors
Anyone else having a problem getting the media conference to play? The link would always work fine for me from the old site.

Edit: OK my blue. It's listed on the events calendar as 17 July, so it's obviously not up yet. The link just seems to be active when you scroll over it.

Last edited:
I like the graphics. Well done there, but I hate the "drop-down" style menu. The text that pops up just looks lame. Other than that, it's a pretty nice frame for what could make a decent site. Hopefully it'll get some meat on the bones though. The content seems to be aimed solely at 50 year olds.

But you're way cooler than the regular 50 year old fanbase, Roops. I meant the 50 year olds that still think the hill is better to watch footy on. You know, so you can smoke and worship Gary Harley on.

Noticed another error: on the "Become a sponsor" page, there's a lie about "all 24 games shown live on Fox". Anyone with a clue will know that's not right, so don't make sh*t up for prospective sponsors. They'll appreciate the professionalism.

Last edited:

Joker's Wild

Coach
2 or 3? also - have you actually compared it to IE? some of the differences aren't very noticeable to an untrained eye.

not that im suggesting your eye is untrained :)

Nah, my eye is pretty untrained when it comes to coding. Im just happy that our website is now on par with everyone else.

Serc

First Grade
Runs horribly (just like the NRL website - freezes the window) for the first 20-30 secs after I click the url then its fine...I'm guessing thats the lovely java in action. And yes I use IE too :p which is not such a good thing given how many not so computer literate people use it!

Latest posts