What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

New Knights Website

perverse

Referee
You put whose in the what now? :-s
lol, to generalise - there are bugs in some of the scripting (the code that runs the website in your browser) on the site.
Pity there aren't any player stats available through the site. Always good to be able to easily look at games played, tries scored etc.
yeah i agree. the content needs work. once they've ironed out the bugs and whatnot i'd be happy with them to stick with this template and really work on content for the site. content is the key, not the pretty colours.

Karmawave

Bench
The website is great appearance wise.

Obviously there will be early errors until it all gets underway, but obviously its a 100 times better website than the previous one.

It is still early days in the new website, give it a bloody chance to get going. Anyone who isn't happy about the site will likely have some link to the previous one.

Adsy

Juniors
Thanks Coby that did the trick.

Website is a million times better than the old one. The nanna's are loving it!

perverse

Referee
It is still early days in the new website, give it a bloody chance to get going. Anyone who isn't happy about the site will likely have some link to the previous one.
funny, i could say the same thing about one scott dureau, and our team in general. are you trying to imply something with that comment?
Well nothing about the previous one kept me coming back, so I guess the pretty colours is already an improvement in that sense.
absolutely, i said as much on page 1. the new one is still light years ahead of the old one.

perverse

Referee
the site looks much better in internet explorer for anyone who uses a real internet browser. the javascript is also less buggy.

i wouldn't say the websites cross browser compatibility is awful... but it's certainly not 100%.

Karmawave

Bench
funny, i could say the same thing about one scott dureau, and our team in general.

Unlike some players in the Knights team, the new Knights website has impressed me from day one, with an obvious potential being seen right from the word go.

But hey, opinions, we all have one ;-)

As for the site, I'm viewing it in Safari, and it is impressive.

perverse

Referee
lol, they must be working on it live at the moment. the vertical alignment problem with the submenu links is fixed, and the ajax requests for the calendar are all working fine now.

Adsy

Juniors
Perverse if Dureau starts winning games for us on a regular basis you have every right to unleash the biggest I told you so on Karma. You two seem to be able to turn every topic into a running battle about him.

Karmawave

Bench
I'd be the happiest person in the world to be wrong if he wins lots of games for us Adsy.

I would gladly cop a massive spray as a trade off for victories.