What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

New LEague unlimited ticket.

Peter Cobb

Juniors
The counting is done and the new board enter. Congratulations to them. Let's get some positive news about the Sharks.

blacktip-reefy

Immortal
Bad luck Cobby. Thanks for your openess & transparency.
Can I tell you one thing about the mob that got in.
They would not answer questions to anybody. Not by email, not by social media, not by telephone.
I implore you to stay involved & ensure transparency happens from these clowns & that they are held accountable.
I am ure you are in a better position than most to see who gets awarded contracts with the development. Contracts like security contracts for the construction site that would be worth a cool million or 2 over a few years.
If you get my drift.

Frenzy.

Immortal
Bad luck Cobby. Thanks for your openess & transparency.
Can I tell you one thing about the mob that got in.
They would not answer questions to anybody. Not by email, not by social media, not by telephone.
I implore you to stay involved & ensure transparency happens from these clowns & that they are held accountable.
I am ure you are in a better position than most to see who gets awarded contracts with the development. Contracts like security contracts for the construction site that would be worth a cool million or 2 over a few years.
If you get my drift.

The whole development may change. May not be Gal Towers. Could be a hotel.

spider

Coach
i actually think in the scheme of everything that was a smart move

look what social media did to the previous chairman reef

as for them answering questions via correspondence, they made themselves available in person at the club during voting times

if we want leaks to be sealed, its a good start

as for the leaks of the election, that could of been one of many scrutineers considering how many candidates there were

blacktip-reefy

Immortal
Every way.
Preventing the siphoning off of funds to junior leagues.
" " to prefferred security companies.
" " to prefferred player agents players.
preventing sihonourable people like Choumi & others suing the club, from having any benefit out of the club financially.
Preventing the club becoming a big club house for the De LA Salle brigade.
ETC etc etc.