What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

New-look NRL on Fox kicks off the 2012 NRL season on Fox Sports

DC_fan

Coach
Johns is hogging the show. As for his swearing it is not necessary as there wil be kids watching. I get the impression someone said something to him during an ad break. Because the Bullshit soon become just BS.

Allstar Knights

Juniors
Am I the only one who thinks Matt Johns has turned into an even bigger dickhead lately? He acted like it in the Fatty V Matty saga and now he's being one on his first showing on Fox...

no name

Coach
It seems they are going for a Sunday Roast style format where they talk footy with a few laughs leading into ads.
I'm liking it so far.

coolumsharkie

Referee
Yeah I like it, but then again it's been a Rugby League famine and I'll consume just about anything for a few weeks.

CC_Roosters

First Grade
Lovin it so far, watching it on delay. Very forceful personalities and highly opinionated, which makes for good viewing

Geez did MG tip the dogs for the premiership. lolz

gronkathon

First Grade
I enjoyed the show.

Give Johns a few weeks really. His mouth was in overdrive the first few weeks of his 7 show but got much better with time.

Love the new format, great discussion, bit of humour, Could do with an extra 10 minutes but that doesnt fit scheduling

TheRam

Coach
What a fantastic start. Top show. If it is like this all year I'll be in RL heaven.

And best of all no Laurie clich[FONT=&quot]é [/FONT] Daley. Yee Ha!!!

PARRA_FAN

Coach
Wow what an improvement from last year.

This is a much better show. Johns summed it up "No BS". Calm the swearing down Matty. :lol:

Geyer is pretty straight out, he's doesnt BS, says his opinion.

I like the Controversy Corner format, just wish it was longer.

Damm that show felt like it only went for 1/2 hour. I enjoyed it and looked forward to next weeks show.

TheRam

Coach
M.Johns on Fox
This merkin just does not shut up

That's the point you merkin, he has a strong opinion, whether you like it or not. He brings the others out too, he forces them to keep up and contribute to the non BS discussion.

I think he is a wanker at times, but he is by far the best thing that has happened to the show in years.

TheRam

Coach
Wow what an improvement from last year.

This is a much better show. Johns summed it up "No BS". Calm the swearing down Matty. :lol:

Geyer is pretty straight out, he's doesnt BS, says his opinion.

I like the Controversy Corner format, just wish it was longer.

Damm that show felt like it only went for 1/2 hour. I enjoyed it and looked forward to next weeks show.

Yeah I agree, I think it needs to be increased to 1.5 hrs. With real opinions the debate increases the discussion therefore they need more time to nut it out better.

Also I am so glad they dropped that useless around the table tips for the week. Always so pointless to take up ten mins on there tips.

Last edited:

canberra_raiders2k2

First Grade
loved the show, an in-depth rugby league discussion show.

Obviously once the season starts, more stories and more topics. Looking very good.

Usain Bolt

Bench
Matty Johns is full of shit, goes on about having no club affiliation then does a whole segment on the Knights. Then the sexual defiant said Peter Wallace has 4 weeks or the Broncos would go after Cooper Cronk

Von

Juniors
I enjoyed it, but having said that I did also like last year's format.

I still believe Matthew Johns is full of himself.