What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

New-look NRL on Fox kicks off the 2012 NRL season on Fox Sports

was plenty of BS and Biased which M.Johns said at the start there would be none.
In the game previews some games you swear there was only one team playing, Gordy went on about the Broncos for 3mins and Parra wasn't mentioned.
So only one team playing on friday night is there?

Von

Juniors
Lovin it so far, watching it on delay. Very forceful personalities and highly opinionated, which makes for good viewing

Geez did MG tip the dogs for the premiership. lolz
I'm glad you said that CC. I thought I must have misheard him! Another yobbo ex-player, who can say anything and never be held accountable. Kinda like a weatherman or politician.

was plenty of BS and Biased which M.Johns said at the start there would be none.
In the game previews some games you swear there was only one team playing, Gordy went on about the Broncos for 3mins and Parra wasn't mentioned.

Yep, Broncos as usual...like every Friday night.

timka4

Bench
I kind of liked it. It seemed like everyone was going to burst a vessel in their forehead though. The pace of the show was insane. Everyone was talking over each other (specially Matty).
But I think this show has real potential, once they get use to each other as panelists.

Charlie124

First Grade
f**k.

That show just irritated the crap out of me, Matt Johns is a bigger wanker than ever before and spent the entire show just raising his voice to talk over everyone else like his opinion was somehow the only one anyone wanted to hear. At some stages there were four people yapping at once and to make things worse, two of them were Tallis and MG!

I like the format and the content, but i reckon the panel is 3/4 wrong.

I liked it, a big improvement on what the show was in the past. Looks like they've tried to emulate the Sunday Roast without the smug fanboy. Will definitely be watching it again in the future.

Tom Shines

First Grade

That's because Parra aren't worth talking about.

POPEYE

Coach
Good start but it's not long enough if Johns has to be there. Matty thinks he's got something to prove
and the others have to be an olympic diver to get a word in.
If Smith wants to remain in control the show should be 90 minutes and Johns reigned in a tad

coolsteve

Juniors
what i saw was dribble,matt johns, liked him better as a footballer , not this ~look at me , i`m a serious footy expert(and reg regan was pure crap years ago. )tallis =meathead,geyer,at least you get a laugh ,i think he seriously believes what he says

betcats

Referee
Matty Johns is full of shit, goes on about having no club affiliation then does a whole segment on the Knights. Then the sexual defiant said Peter Wallace has 4 weeks or the Broncos would go after Cooper Cronk

Whats a sexual defiant? a nun? :sarcasm:

I thought the show was good, Johns needs to talk a bit less but other then that i like it.

cleary89

Coach
Turned it on, heard this...

Gordon Tallis -" You wanna play first grade, where ever the coach picks ya you play. Yeh but if they pick him on the wing don't you just go there and play because of the team and because that's where you have signed and you go there and do your job."

Turned it off. Dunno how they let him spout this kinda shit after he sat out a whole season.

Brutus

Referee
What's worse is that Tallis is on the Footy Show as well this year.

My 6 year old speaks better than him. He projects the bonehead stereotype of a RL player so well. What do these TV guys see in Tallis?

Panfas

Juniors
I thought it was a fantastic show, much much better than the old format. Yes, Matty needs to be reigned in a bit, but only just a little bit you cant take away his best strength. The only improvement I would do is get rid of Smith, he just drags it down but I can see why he is there; to keep the structure of the show. 1.5hr length would not look out of place either.

first show 7.5/10 with room for improvment

get amongst it

Juniors
FFS, some poeple just find anything to blow up at. it was a good show, got through good footy topics. Strong personalities and opinions. Matt Johns has inproved the show. Freeman and pearce are gone. What more do you want?

Charlie124

First Grade
FFS, some poeple just find anything to blow up at. it was a good show, got through good footy topics. Strong personalities and opinions. Matt Johns has inproved the show. Freeman and pearce are gone. What more do you want?

Johns, Geyer and Tallis gone too.

ceagle

Bench
They need to get rid of Tallis. Geyer is there to play the idiot and does a a far better job at it, Tallis is fool, can't speak, if they could bring in someone like Sterlo it would be perfect.

Latest posts