What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

new parramatt recordings

Rise Against

HEY YA HAHAHAHAHAH what a classic

for sho" hahahaha what a classic!

PHILLIPA AAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAH :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: HAHAHAHAHAHA HEY BABY ITS PARRAMATT HERE.. AWW DEAR!! IM CHOKING

The truth is gold man.. aww dear.. what a classic moment in LU history

Spike

First Grade
Just remember the little guys when "phillippa" goes platinum half-man.

weasel

First Grade
I love how Parramatt bares his soul to the audience. I thought I was the only one who ever worried about my stupid hair, but no here's Parramatt expressing it in song form.

nibbs

Bench
"break right throughewwww................ewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww"

hahahaahahaha

Unfortunately for me the link is not working. And I feel like I'm really missing something special....sooo damn. :cry:

choc_soldier

Coach
If you could be assed, you could very well be the next Australian Idol.

Sound a damn sight better than some of those people that jagged a final 12 place.

Melstar

Juniors
pmsl! the phone call is genius! Halfman, ever thought of entering Aus Idol?
Is there a link for Sitting By The Falls? I never got to hear that one

tigerdude

Juniors
DaleyIsGod said:
Unfortunately for me the link is not working. And I feel like I'm really missing something special....sooo damn. :cry:

lol ur missing out on how funny it is definately ahahahahhahah also are you a quik fan? hes my fav

Evilgrowler

First Grade
Oh Half-man. :?

Guy Sebastian has nothing to fear mate. For a vocalist, you make f**king awesome banners.

When do I get to hear your guitar work?

Latest posts