What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

New Pic Thread MWAHAHA (i)

Status
Not open for further replies.

RABK

Referee
:lol:, Truth be told, i got layed that night. :lol:

The pissed of look is becasue Dave (sisters boyf) shot me with a bloody rubber band right behind the ear.

half

Coach
oh yes i hate it when you're doing something typically inconspicuous like using a cellphone and flexing your biceps at the same time, generally looking like a icy hot stunta, then your annoying sister comes in and takes photos

SHD

Juniors
I was about to ask why you're flexing your tiny biceps if it was such a candid shot... That's the most pathetically posed thing i've seen in a while.

half

Coach
ever since i saw that pic of hdp's tattoos, all biceps are looking pretty tiny lol

RABK

Referee
:lol:

I don't think so guys, it was our mum's Bday on Sunday so she was waiting to say happy B'day. Flexing? Talking on the phone is flexing? If you can flex while talking on the phone then well done to ya.

LOL, where does it state you have to lift 200 pounds to post a photo? I must have missed that part. Rip me apart all you want guys, but Talk the talk, well then post a photo of yourself. :lol:

jed

First Grade
half said:
oh yes i hate it when you're doing something typically inconspicuous like using a cellphone and flexing your biceps at the same time, generally looking like a icy hot stunta, then your annoying sister comes in and takes photos

a cellphone? do you somehow think you're American? didn't your mom teach you that it's a mobile phone?

B-dos

Referee
Red and Blue Knight said:
LOL, where does it state you have to lift 200 pounds to post a photo? I must have missed that part. Rip me apart all you want guys, but Talk the talk, well then post a photo of yourself. :lol:

Good call.

madunit

Super Moderator
Staff member
its common knowledge really, just like you know that the ground is under you and the sky is above you, the sun is hot, the ice is cold, you must be able to lift 200 pounds before you post a pic.

B-dos

Referee
Its usually called 20 Questions and its usually limited to 'yes' and 'no' answers, so i dont think it is.

half

Coach
okay i don't really have an american heritage but i'm going to continue saying cellphone regardless. nobody can stop me

cellphone cellphone cellphone

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts