What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

New Pic Thread MWAHAHA (i)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jordan

Juniors
Funny thing happened today...I was just casually talking on my cellphone (;-)) and what do you know.. my damn annoying sister comes in and takes a photo of me. FFS..why does this always happen to me? oh, I guess I better post the pic on LU now..

jordan3.jpg

;-)

SHD

Juniors
Nah they're not smaller, they just stick out less because he has a better formed arm rather than being a person who thinks 3 sets of bicep curls a week constitutes working out.
Ps. Nice piss taking, you actually look your age there.

Jordan

Juniors
Also, it's damn hard to flex and not screw up your face. Credit goes to RABK there..don't know how he did it..

Although I did notice his arm was held against his body there, which could have resulted in a skin stretch effect..:p

RABK

Referee
Everyone wlecome to the bicep thread.

SHD, post or shut up.

Dilly post or shut up.

RABK

Referee
SHD said:
Nah they're not smaller, they just stick out less because he has a better formed arm rather than being a person who thinks 3 sets of bicep curls a week constitutes working out.

I don't work out, not even 3 bicep curls a week. It's just my natural arm's mr bicep expert.

Hurry the f**k up and post you might biceps.

RABK

Referee
Speaking of photo's, did you see our photo from the sharks game Dilly?

Your eyes are satanic.

SHD

Juniors
Jordan said:
Also, it's damn hard to flex and not screw up your face. Credit goes to RABK there..don't know how he did it..

Although I did notice his arm was held against his body there, which could have resulted in a skin stretch effect..:p

He was hiding his face, which frankly i would have too if i looked like him.

RABK did i say something like "wow, they're nowhere near mine"? No, i simply commented that you're a beanpole. My arms may or may not be a hell of a lot bigger than yours but i don't have such wanking contests on an internet forum, though you seem quite intent on it.
Nor did i say you specifically did a half assed workout. You assumed i meant you specifically. Sensitive because you were caught out with your bullsh*t "candid" shot much?

RABK

Referee
SHD said:
He was hiding his face, which frankly i would have too if i looked like him.

RABK did i say something like "wow, they're nowhere near mine"? No, i simply commented that you're a beanpole. My arms may or may not be a hell of a lit bigger than yours but i don't have such wanking contests on an internet forum, though you seem quite intent on it.
Nor did i say you specifically did a half assed workout. You assumed i meant you specifically. Sensitive because you were caught out with your bullsh*t "candid" shot much?

:lol:

Some gay guy on an internet forum doesn't rate me, boo f**king hoo. You haven't even seen my face but Dilly has, he ain'y gay but he'll tell you im certainly not an ugly bloke. I'm fairly popular with my prefered sex, females.

Get over yourself you arrogant piece of sh*t, wasn't a candid shot FFS. I wa son the phone, my sister who was at my desk took two photos of me....big deal, i odn't do it for a living.

Wanking contests, only wanker around here is you.

RABK

Referee
DaveJamie.jpg

My sister's boyfriend dave and me on his 25th B'day party. Beware, we are very drunk. We had just balsted soem Shannon Noll out on the karaoke.

SHD

Juniors
Soo... at first you claim you were in the phone and your "annoying" sister just started randomly photographing you, but now it's not candid? hmm..

Oh by the way nice job with the gay insults. You look old for your apparent age.

RABK

Referee
Gay insults? I just expressed my relief that a gay guy doesn't rate me.

If you must know my brother is gay, so im certainly not a hater.

Status
Not open for further replies.