What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

New players & free agents: REGISTER HERE

Anonymous

Juniors
G'day ozboy and welcome to the F7s.
The Newtown Bluebags are the current premiers and starting today, we're recruiting players for the upcoming trials.
If you're interested with being part of the winning culture, let us know. :D
Cheers.

Misanthrope

Staff member
My name is ozboy and I am officially registering for the Forum 7s as a rookie.

G'day ozboy, and welcome to Forum Sevens. I rookied last year, and had a blast. I'm now captaining my own team, the Glebe Dirty Reds, who will hopefully be fielding a side in next year's competition. If you want to get in on the ground floor of what should be a very competitive new side, don't hesitate to IM me or post in the Glebe Dirty Reds' team thread!

roosterboy60

Juniors
ozboy said:
My name is ozboy and I am officially registering for the Forum 7s as a rookie.

Thanks

Hi Ozboy, welcome to the Forum 7's. I captain the Sydney Lions who made the finals this year in our first year. We have had 5 Rep Players this year already, plus Rookie Of The Year and we also got Captain Of The Year. PM me if you want to play for the Lions.

Vaealikis Girl

Juniors
Along with the rest of the teams the Eels are also recruiting new players after losing quite a few players so if any newcomers are interested let me know!

Andy

First Grade
Well I'm here. I'll be in the Dirty reds next season and I imagine this is where I am supposed to "register".

So here I am - Register me! \\:D/

Seano

Juniors
If Any player is keen for a run next season, South Sydney are looking for players for the 2005 season.

We were the Minor Premiers this year before bowing out in the grand final qualifier.

Any interested parties please let me know

Alan Shore

First Grade
The Runners-Up and permanently reigning Donovan Cup Champions, the Most Improved Team for 2004, Cronulla, need all the new players it can get for next year.

Come and join a successful crew!

Anonymous

Juniors
Great stuff griffo. :D

In this same teams forum you'll see the Newtown Bluebags thread.
Pop in there and I'll announce you to the F7s. We'll take it from there.

Cheers.

Broncodroid

Juniors
58.gif
SFL.gif

To: All Prospective F7 Players
CC: USF Bulls Players
Subject: 3 Spots left on Roster

I would like to invite any committed new player looking for a start in the USF Bulls Team for 2005. We have 10 players thus far, all quality posters, and ideally 13 players is what we are looking for if not, we can at a maximum accomdate 15 going by the rules and regulation governed by the F7 Committee.

If your interested, please click on link in my signature which will take you to our 'mock' newspaper covering the team and news from the F7's world.

Cheers

Broncodroid

bartman

Immortal
Greetings all.
Just popping in to "register" - debut post in the recent Rhinos possibles v probables match, and have come to an agreement to turn out in the F7s 2005.
Cheers :D

Alan Shore

First Grade
Tamazoid said:
The Runners-Up and permanently reigning Donovan Cup Champions, the Most Improved Team for 2004, Cronulla, need all the new players it can get for next year.

Come and join a successful crew!

drake

First Grade
Hello all,
I've been around for a while, been a bit shy to sign up, but I'm willing to have a go.

Thanks to Willow for the little nudge.

The Colonel

Immortal
drake, the Parramatta Eels side could well do with some new recruits. If you'd like to head over we'd be happy to accomodate you.... ;-)

Broncodroid

Juniors
Steve

By all means, check out the South Florida Bulls thread as you would be a welcomed member in our innaugral season in the 2005 competition. The team thread is in this forum, check it out and let me know what you think by PM.

Cheers

Broncodroid

p.s. Also visit F7's Central located at the top LH corner of this web page, there you can view 'Rules and Regulations' as well as see some old articles from members.