What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

New players & free agents: REGISTER HERE

Broncodroid

Juniors
Hitblan,

As per the above post to Steve:

By all means, check out the South Florida Bulls thread as you would be a welcomed member in our innaugral season in the 2005 competition. The team thread is in this forum, check it out and let me know what you think by PM.

Cheers

Broncodroid

p.s. Also visit F7's Central located at the top LH corner of this web page, there you can view 'Rules and Regulations' as well as see some old articles from members.

Corbin

Juniors
hello everyone im a new person at the sevens and i dont understand the concept could someone tell me everything about this competition

thank you very much

Anonymous

Juniors
Rugby League. It's in the rules:

Forummers set up teams of five players with two reserves per match.
The rules are pretty simple. The players write League-related essays and a referee awards points to all contributors. The winning team earning points on the F7s table.

Dragon_psa

First Grade
I would like to join this competition if someone will have me. I'm a Dragons supporter in NZ, who is also a referee for the Auckland Rugby League.

Latest posts