What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

New players & free agents: REGISTER HERE

I've done this sort of thing before. I know a lot about the NSWRL, ARL and NRL so i could be a value to your team. I am definatly interested

Raider_69

Post Whore
If your a chooks fan id suggest the easts team mate, as far as i know they are keen as for more players, good bunch of people too

madunit

Super Moderator
Staff member
The sharks are in need of players. We were the Grand Final runners up last season.

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
I am a free agent now - pls contact me if you are interested in taking me on for the 2005 season.

dodge
2002- Part-time Bluebag
2003- Bulldog until the comp fizzled.
2004- Part-time Rhino.

That's my resume :D

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
If Willow will have me I'd like to voice my preference to re-join the Bags if they'll have me :D

Willow

Assistant Moderator
Mate, we'd be more than happy to have you aboard again. I think other teams are more needy but if the Bluebags are your preference, I'll add you to the team list now. See the Bluebags thread.

Cheers.

Southernsaint

Staff member
I'll join a team, it's probably best I join one that needs the numbers to survive...

I've played in the old F7's on Rleague.com & made the GF so I'm not a complete mug ;-)

How many stories can you write in one season bagging the Joint Venture??!! :lol:

Seano

Juniors
Southern, while not struggling for players Souths do need another player for season 2005.

If your keen let me know

Big Mick

Referee
Southern, If I could advise, Could I suggest Sharks.

They are desperate for players for next season, I'm sure they'd appreciate a player of your calibre.

ParraMatt

Bench
We have about 12, I don't know how many of those are full-timers though. Would love to sign you up Southern.

Willow

Assistant Moderator
Both Sharks an Easts are in need of players. I understand Southernsaint has approached Easts.

MysteryGirl

First Grade
Full time or Part time - Sharks don't have 12 no matter HOW you slice it - but the do have a great deal of talent. I really suggest that any new people consider playing with them. They were a VERY strong team last year and are sure to be this year as well - even with just their returning members.

Broncodroid

Juniors
Well I will throw the USF Bulls hat into the ring SouthernSaint and ALL new players looking for a start in the competition ;-)

Southernsaint

Staff member
I've been in touch with Ozzie & am going with Easts. I look forward to playing with them & against the rest of you guys, it should be fun.

I could never ever really consider slipping on the Scum colours, even in a Forum Sevens format!!

Kiwi

First Grade
Well I'm gonna throw my hat into the ring to play my first season since 2002.

Not willing to join the following teams ( due to the fact they look to have good numbers ), Bluebags, Panthers, Rhinos and an other team not short on players. If the Sharks are still looking for numbers I am willing to consider them.

Willow

Assistant Moderator
Goodonya Kiwi. I'm sure you'll be snapped up in no time. Good luck in 2005. :thumn

Latest posts