What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

New players & free agents: REGISTER HERE

Willow

Assistant Moderator
Well we have 12 teams now and another one (Warriors) in the wings. There's still a few rounds to play this season and then there'll be a process to select the teams for 2006.
At this stage 12 teams seem to be the magic number but I don't want to pre-empt any off-season decisions.

In the meantime, join up and play a few games Rammo... and see where it takes you.

Easts and Sharks are short of players.

Cheers.

Rammo

Juniors
A Bulldogs team could be an idea for next year but its up to you. In the meantime, I'm officially putting myself on the open market.

Cheers Willow

broncoman

Juniors
Willow said:
Sir Biffo, did anyone get back to you?

he has agreed to play the rest of the year for the Bulls, we are having a few problems as half of our side has gone MIA but we're still trying :)

bartman

Immortal
Rammo said:
when do I start?

Come into the Rhinos thread (should be one of the stickies just below this one). Introduce yourself and Mzili will take it from there. :D

...Morticia...

Juniors
unless some major miracle happens it doesn't look good for easts next year. in light of this, I need a new team for next season. I'm not a full timer as is evidenced by the fact I only played 4 games in 03, 2 games in 04 and 4 games this year and i won't commit to many more next season as I have no idea whether i'll still be in Melbourne, back in NZ, in England or Saudi at this point. So, if you're wanting a very part timer but a reasonably healthy averager, although most artcles are a little outside the square, I might just be your person. Don't all jump at once. ;-)

Rexxy

Coach
Morticia ... I hope you don't mind me saying so, but i think you would look sensational in a navy blue jumper.

...Morticia... said:
unless some major miracle happens it doesn't look good for easts next year. in light of this, I need a new team for next season. I'm not a full timer as is evidenced by the fact I only played 4 games in 03, 2 games in 04 and 4 games this year and i won't commit to many more next season as I have no idea whether i'll still be in Melbourne, back in NZ, in England or Saudi at this point. So, if you're wanting a very part timer but a reasonably healthy averager, although most artcles are a little outside the square, I might just be your person. Don't all jump at once. ;-)

Willow

Assistant Moderator
Mort, you know you're welcomed at the Bluebags. It would be fantastic to have you aboard. :D

...Morticia...

Juniors
Rexxy said:
Morticia ... I hope you don't mind me saying so, but i think you would look sensational in a navy blue jumper.

i'm not sure about sensational but with the PL marriage, it might just be the next big thing. willow, does newtown have a large enough team that i won't feel obliged t' post every game? if i end up going east i may not have a lot of league content t' post and then my artcles will just get down right strange(r). :?

...Morticia...

Juniors
I havn't signed with anyone yet RB. no ones shown me the money (or the clause that says 'you only have t' post a total of four times in any given season') yet.

Rexxy

Coach
I announced my retirement this week, but if you came over to the dark side, i'd consider reconsidering. I only have about 4 games in me a year (cant write unless I have something to say) so maybe we could "job share"? As for strange/r stories, the Bluebags is the home of the eclectic, thanks to a legacy left by the surreal sufi, Gorilla.

...Morticia... said:
i'm not sure about sensational but with the PL marriage, it might just be the next big thing. willow, does newtown have a large enough team that i won't feel obliged t' post every game? if i end up going east i may not have a lot of league content t' post and then my artcles will just get down right strange(r). :?

...Morticia...

Juniors
Rexxy said:
I announced my retirement this week, but if you came over to the dark side, i'd consider reconsidering. I only have about 4 games in me a year (cant write unless I have something to say) so maybe we could "job share"? As for strange/r stories, the Bluebags is the home of the eclectic, thanks to a legacy left by the surreal sufi, Gorilla.

i loved every one of goz's artcles, especially the blog in the GF against easts. he's the man when it comes t' left outfield artcles (he is a man isn't he? :lol: ) I would be hesitant t' job share with you only because of the pressure on my part t' try and produce something in your league which would be impossible but i don't want t' be responsible for reconsideration of retirement falling through. tell you what, you withdraw your retirement and i'll share your jersey with you...although i can't guarentee that you won't get it back unstretched in girlie places (unless of course your a girl or have man boobs:mrgreen: )

Willow

Assistant Moderator
...Morticia... said:
willow, does newtown have a large enough team that i won't feel obliged t' post every game? if i end up going east i may not have a lot of league content t' post and then my artcles will just get down right strange(r). :?
Player movements pending, I expect a full roster for 2006, which will mean you can play as much or as little as you like.

If you have a squiz at the Newtwon Bluebags team page, we have a number players who only played between 1 and 4 matches each.

http://f7s.leagueunlimited.com/team_2005bluebags.asp

Big Mick

Referee
Mort..

We'd love to have you at the panthers for next season if you so wish.

We're very flexible with rosters and you can play when you want to play.

So far we've got a roster of around 11-12 for next year so things are looking good.