What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

New players & free agents: REGISTER HERE

...Morticia...

Juniors
pole vaulting willow? :shock: we're kindered souls. :roll: :lol:

ok, if rexxy agrees t' share the jersey i'm in but if hes still retiring then i've got t' think about it.

Willow

Assistant Moderator
Word is that Rexxy is ready to re-sign Mort. Just waiting for confirmation. :)

Rexxy

Coach
...Morticia... said:
tell you what, you withdraw your retirement and i'll share your jersey with you...although i can't guarentee that you won't get it back unstretched in girlie places (unless of course your a girl or have man boobs:mrgreen: )

I'm in.... Looking forward to packing down with you Mort. The Bags are a great bunch. there's no-one i would not share a spa and glass of spumante with.

And yes, I have man boobs :( .... and they're spectacular :lol:

broncoman

Juniors
the USF Bulls will be running around again next year but are deperately short of numbers at this stage, we would consider anyone who wants to have a go even if they only want to play 2 or 3 games all season, our goal next year will be to field 5 a week and anyone who wants to be part of a good team with lots of spirit is welcome to join, contact bomber or myself...

edabomb

First Grade
I'm opting out of my contract with the Bluebags to see whats on offer, and perhaps retiring :lol:

...Morticia...

Juniors
Rexxy said:
there's no-one i would not share a spa and glass of spumante with.

And yes, I have man boobs :( .... and they're spectacular :lol:

I'm a pretty good sharer in a spa pool with spumante :oops: I do however have a bad memory so willow might have t' wash the jersey (and obviously fabricsoften with some floral fragrance) between games so your spectacular man boobs aren't on display for all t' see because i've forgotten t' return it.

oh crap......I'm a bag :D

Bomber

Bench
broncoman said:
the USF Bulls will be running around again next year but are deperately short of numbers at this stage, we would consider anyone who wants to have a go even if they only want to play 2 or 3 games all season, our goal next year will be to field 5 a week and anyone who wants to be part of a good team with lots of spirit is welcome to join, contact bomber or myself...

Hear hear.

We can even give you a squad number ;-)

Anybody who's interested, give us a PM sometime......

Bookie

Juniors
Any chance of being able to join upto a team for next year?

I like this concept of F7s.

Just give me a PM or something.

Mzilikazi

Juniors
The Rhinos have a few spots available.

ParraMatt and Bartman are co-captains. I'm pretty sure you can have a run with us if we're to your liking!

Willow

Assistant Moderator
Mr Moo, there will be a PVP (Possibles v Probables) tournament in November-December which is open to all comers.

New teams will be looking for new players if they are to compete in the PVP tourny.

Vaealikis Girl

Juniors
Anyone who's interested in joining up, the Eels have places available. Made the finals this year and looking to go one better next season. Let me, eloquentEEL or Colonel know if you're interested or just drop into the Eels team thread.

The Colonel

Immortal
Vaealikis Girl said:
Anyone who's interested in joining up, the Eels have places available. Made the finals this year and looking to go one better next season. Let me, eloquentEEL or Colonel know if you're interested or just drop into the Eels team thread.

Eels finished in the top five this season and narrowly went down in their first finals appearance. With a small current roster headlined by eloquentEEL, filthy_spammers and Goleel we have plenty of talent among whom any potential rookie or seasoned veteran could shine. We are very much a team on the up with the experience gained from this season.....

If your at all interested or want to know more let us know...