What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

New players & free agents: REGISTER HERE

Collateral

Coach
I am willing to join a team for the 2006 season, but probably only on a part time basis...let me know if anyone is interested.

Ive played 2-3 seasons before for the Red V's (RLeague) and Souths (2 seasons). So I have a bit of experience under my belt.

Misanthrope

Staff member
The Newcastle Knights could always use a veteran. A lot of good, young guys in our current lineup.

Mr_Moo

Juniors
I haven't had time choose a team for the Forum 7's, so I was wondering is there still time to join a team before the PVP tournement.

Raider_69

Post Whore
Runners Up the Canberra Raiders are also venturing outside our direct fan base now due to lack of interest within the raiders ranks... new players, get aboards the 2006 Premiers :D

bartman

Immortal
Rhinos 2006 F7s team has at least 7 spare places on the roster.

Team captain ParraMatt is offline at the moment, but any new or experienced players looking for a team or an opportunity for 2006, please consider this a welcome and an invitation to step into the Rhinos thread (in the Teams sub-forum) and say hi... and we'll take things up from there.

Cheers :D

Robster

Bench
Warriors are looking for a few players for next season , please let me know if your intersted.

Raider_69

Post Whore
the raiders have filled their players stocks for the coming season and no longer require any more... cheers and happy recruiting captains

Latest posts