What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

New players & free agents: REGISTER HERE

ParraMatt

Bench
Rhinos would love to sign you up Buzz Boy, We only have I think 9 players and you would really help us out on hoping to push our way back up the ladder into the finals for the first time.

Bomber

Bench
Interesting....you have 13 players according to the F7s website

Four more people to ParraMatt's list of former Rhinos? ;-)

Broncodroid

Juniors
Consider Easts, they have some really good posters and are short on numbers right now...a great bunch of members there too.

madunit

Super Moderator
Staff member
Parramatt :lol:

Buzzboy, the sharks would also be interested in having you side with them.

bartman

Immortal
madunit said:
Parramatt :lol:
It's true... With only 8 players available to post so far this season, Rhino's have missed the five posts on 3 occasions. So wouldn't take much to turn the season around!

The Piper

Juniors
The F7s website players were last updated months ago. sh*tloads of people have moved clubs or left the game since then. Dont go by that, its inaccurate for many clubs. If someone offers to play then any captain can make a bid for them and its up to that player where he/she plays.

Willow

Assistant Moderator
As Wal said, the squads on the F7s site need to be updated as players have been released and new players have come in. Its much more active than last year and a bit of a job to keep up with.

If you look at the rounds played column, I think you'll find that most squads have a core of 4 or 5 players who back up almost every week.

Updating the team pages is certainly on my 'to do' list and is near the top now.

Cheers.

Mzilikazi

Juniors
The individual Rhinos have been scoring well but our inability to get 5 posts in each game has been costing us big time.

Hutty1986

Immortal
Hello Cap'ns

A mate of mine just told me about the Forum Sevens comp and i'm very interested in joining

I can email any1 some of my work 2 let u decide whether im much chop or not :)
I haven't really done this type of thing b4 but i'm sure i could learn quickly!

- Greg

Sir Biffo

Bench
If anyone else is looking for a player, you can PM me, I competed in F7's waaaay back in the rleague.com days.

Latest posts