What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

new players signed with new teams?

Godz Illa

Coach
skeepe said:
Confirmed movements:
Nathan Fien -> Warriors
Brad Drew -> Huddersfield
My god thats a rarity. Confirmation based on fact. Thank you skeepe. Mind you, it'd be a skinny thread if it were confined to such posts.

PARRA_FAN

Coach
MadDog its been confirmed Utai will resign with the Dogs, plus I dont want Utai.

There is now a strong possibility that Matthew Head will be signed with Canberra, now that Drew's leaving. Head was just a fill in for Firman at the start and he has shown potential as handy first grader. Speaking of the Raiders, it looks as though Joel Monaghan will join his brother to Manly and Wiki will either be signed by a SL club, or resign one more season with the Raiders.

Parra fan, have you not read the statements made by monaghan himself, he has been in canberra 22 years and wants to stay 22 more

choc_soldier

Coach
Whatuira has been given permission to test the market.

I hope he stays, but he could be at Souths next year.

I also heard that the Broncos have given Frank Pritchard a handsome offer.

Langers

Juniors
Michael Monaghan has been quoted as saying he doesn't think Joel will end up coming to Manly.

Blunty

Juniors
No offense to Canberra, but if Joel Monaghan does leave then you goes are done for. He and Shifcofske are your only decent backs. On the other hand I don't think Joel will leave, as he has come out and siad he wants to stay, amd Michael has said that he won't come down to the beaches. Fielden would be an asset to Manly, and I have been informed that it could come to fruition. Anyway from what I have heard so far

Utai to Parra
Wiki to Super League
Tahu to Manly
Kennedy to Manly
Fielden or Peacock to Manly (not sure which one, but I have been advised that it is one of them)
Lyon back to Parra (Smith to be paid off)
Orford to stay in Melbourne on a 1 year deal - to CC in 2006
Fletcher to England
Ricketson to England(Released from Roosters)
Whatuira to Souths
Firman to Roosters

Anonymous

Juniors
We have some other outside backs with potential, if Phil Graham regains his old form he's better than Monaghan. Mick Robertson is also a good prospect, he just has to learn not to run sideways.

But Monaghans loss would be bad, but I think management will wise up and retain him.

Raider_69

Post Whore
Monnas and Wiki will both be in canberra come 2005
aswell as Kite and Head or Firman ;-)

Big Mick

Referee
Hulka said:
f**k off Sully you pricks have Preston :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

Sully will stay though. Dumas isn't off contract either.

Only because ur stupid coach and CEO didn't want him.

Bet your bloody regretting letting him go though.

TigerMo

Juniors
Dunno why most people think Wiki will go to England. He has been loyal to the Raiders for a long time now and I think after all these years he would like to see his football out with the Raiders. Well that's just my opinion ;-)

Tiger Mo said:
Dunno why most people think Wiki will go to England. He has been loyal to the Raiders for a long time now and I think after all these years he would like to see his football out with the Raiders. Well that's just my opinion ;-)

Yep, you're exactly right. He'll be staying, they're just trying to work out a deal which will see him in a coaching capacity after he retires (ie. as a forwards coach), which shouldn't be too hard considering his loyalty.

MadDogMason

Juniors
PARRA_FAN said:
MadDog its been confirmed Utai will resign with the Dogs, plus I dont want Utai.

Where and when was that confirmed buddy? I hav'nt heard a thing :? I hope it is true :D

roosters2004

Juniors
who do u guys think the roosters will get to replace the gab freddy will leave??.. it will free up a lot of money who u think they will buy??

Humphrey

Juniors
:shock: Despite denials from CEO Mick Watson Ive heard that Stacey Jones is off to Hull - even though Daniel Anderson has abandoned the ship :oops:

Dragons_#1

Bench
i can tell u now that kite and ridell are having talks with the dragons still and will carry on to next week, sorry guys i think we (dagons) may keep both of them.

Parraren

Bench
Dragons_#1 said:
i can tell u now that kite and ridell are having talks with the dragons still and will carry on to next week, sorry guys i think we (dagons) may keep both of them.

Yes you might keep them but at what cost? Lose Firman? Lose Head? or both?

You do realise that your club is actually considering releasing Firman to retain these 2 blokes who are whoring themselves off to any club that will listen don't you?

I'd definitely be saying bye bye to Kite, you have plenty of young forwards coming through not to mention Bailey & Ryles. Tough choice between Head & Firman though but I'm guessing if Brownie has his way it might be bye bye Firmo... :?

Latest posts