What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

New Signings- Take 2

Madsharkie

First Grade
Wow, that's significantly less if true! Good on Luke if he wants to stay on without purely chasing the almighty dollar.

Fair enough on Gillette too. We're quickly moving toward a position where players will want to play for us, as opposed to the days of paying big overs. Don't think we're quite there yet, but definitely moving in the right direction.

Last edited:

jc155776

Coach
Shake removed just names every player that goes half alright that he watches that night as a potential recruit. fmd.

Feej

First Grade
Fmd messiah, is there any player you think we shouldn't sign? I reckon that'd be a shorter list!

hF548B94B

2012....Sharks Year

First Grade
Was obvious Gilett was using us to up the ante despite CB4's man love for him. Quality footballer but there was more chance of me running out for the Sharks than Gilett. Lewie on reduced coin is a big win for the club. Managed well he still has plenty to offer.

Madsharkie

First Grade
whoop de doo

gillett is balls, i dont care what anyone says

dodged a bullet

I don't totally agree, I think he adds some decent starch in defence and also seems to run a decent line. I'd have him in the team for sure. But not on the money that was mentioned, he's not that good. So I'm happy we missed him.
Anyway, he's just another Bronco I can continue to hate lol

McLovin

Staff member
Lewis on 150k is a bigger coup than having signed him the first time around. Great deal...