What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

New Signings!

Status
Not open for further replies.

carcharias

Immortal
Was that from the Jamie Lyon chip and chase? Was standing right in front of it when it happened with my manly supporter mate (I know I know)..killed me

yes

dce was the scrawny kid who got the ball and scored from memory.

I saw that and thought why cant we get players like that

Card Shark

Immortal
Who remembers that game against Manly at shark park a few years ago where they won right on the bell?
A night game...maybe a Monday night.

last play of the game.

I was there.....Weren't we leading like 12-0 at halftime.

Was looking like extra time with a late try to them but they scored a later 1.

You have to remember that a few years ago Manly was in crisis with their halves.

They had a couple of untried kids and promptly hire Joey Johns to give them an intensive coaching lesson on smart halves play. It obviously paid off for them.

We need to to get a top line coach to individually work with a gaggle of potential halves. A squad including Barba, Robson, Brown, Murphy, Gardner, Politony etc. We know that Robson will not be here next year and that Barba, although and experienced fullback is not yet an experienced half. I'm sure that option is a lot cheaper than a dutch auction and I'm sure it's outside the salary cap.

carcharias

Immortal
Michael oldfield was the scorer I think... Was heart breaking !

http://www.rugbyleagueproject.org/seasons/nrl-2011/round-5/cronulla-vs-manly-warringah/summary.html

yes oldfield scored
I am sure DCE was invlovled...they bunged on that chip kick on about halfway right in front of the grandstand.
It was like in the 79th minute

oh here it is
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fpckzJNYeZE
dce not involved at all ..haha

MY MEMORY IS SHIT.

George rose scored
DCE 3/3 ...I didn't even know he could kick goals.

Last edited:

Card Shark

Immortal
I ain't watching it again...it was a shit loss.

Battled so hard for the full 70 mins, then manly played the last 10 & we didn't.

Ads

First Grade
Saw Flanno having breakfast today with a player who most would be very excited about signing. Not sure if we should let the cat out of the bag though? Wasn't DCE.

coolumsharkie

Referee
Saw Flanno having breakfast today with a player who most would be very excited about signing. Not sure if we should let the cat out of the bag though? Wasn't DCE.

Let it out. Who cares, it might just be breaky with a mate.

Snoop Shark

First Grade
@benross23: Great to see James Taumalolo enjoying the best of what Cronulla has to offer... @DaveRic1 where were you?

Does this help?

chewsta

First Grade
Tauomololo is a f**king beast! what is his contract situation at the moment though?

Status
Not open for further replies.