What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

New Signings!

Status
Not open for further replies.

ghoti

Bench
can't believe we managed to swap out lichaa for ennis...really scored big on that one. can see lichaa being a flop for a year or two at the dogs

Since 73

First Grade
DCE best halfback in the comp.
The Cronk myth was highlighted in the 4 nations where he was rudderless without Slater.
DCE was the difference in Oz making or missing the final in that tournament.

Card Shark

Immortal
Sandow will struggle this year without Hayne.

I think he plays his best when there is less expectation on him.

2012....Sharks Year

First Grade
can't believe we managed to swap out lichaa for ennis...really scored big on that one. can see lichaa being a flop for a year or two at the dogs

Agree with this.... while lichaa may be a potential star of the future ( just ask his dad ) I don't think he's in the ballpark at the moment. Can't wait for the Dogs game at Belmore.... Throw in the Ennis/lichaa swap...the fact we have a rejuvenated Ben Barba as well as the Fifita contract debacle. Plenty of Sharks with a point to prove!

southland

Juniors
The Titans are set to offer Cherry-Evans up to $1.3 million a season.

I wouldn't live on the Gold Coast for any money per season. The place is tacky and gross. f**k that place come to the shire...

Quigs

Immortal

I wouldn't live on the Gold Coast for any money per season. The place is tacky and gross. f**k that place come to the shire...

Have the Tits evicted Princey from his house yet?

(psssssts remember Gal Tower #4 - git it goin' asap, show DCE's mum the penthouse on the floorplan)

carcharias

Immortal

kingscliff is just down the road.

Since 73

First Grade
DCE might've liked seeing a few future Sharks stars on the weekend.

A halfback is only as good as his supports.

Card Shark

Immortal
DCE might've liked seeing a few future Sharks stars on the weekend.

A halfback is only as good as his supports.

That's what I was getting @ agent 73.

If about 1/5 of the cap is used up on him, he'd better not expect too many good players around him.

SadShark

Bench
Someone had to quote this one.

For the kiddies ...black label was the first grade equiv of the stick book called penthouse.
Full vag shots with the odd digi penetration from memory.

Hours & hours of self pant-hurt, packed into one eloquent, informative, glossy mag.

snoozer

Bench
Someone had to quote this one.

For the kiddies ...black label was the first grade equiv of the stick book called penthouse.
Full vag shots with the odd digi penetration from memory.
absolute gold at boarding school in the 80's.

dead man walking if you were caught with one.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts