What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

New Signings!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Special K

Coach
I have never seen a kid so young think he is so talented at the NRL level despite doing nothing. Hastings better live up to it. I'm happier with Bird

chewsta

First Grade
Is Hastings that Douche that was running around in the 9's with the shitty moustache?
He was ordinary! everytime I saw that Moustache I hoped it was about to be knocked clean off his shoulders along with the rest of his head.

Snoop Shark

First Grade
I call bullshit with the dogs.

Typical media rubbish. Seriously they have the current NSW halves I can't see them paying overs for DCE

lolesi

First Grade
Agree with snoop. Beat up massively. And if it did come from the dogs then it's simply to push up the price to take out sharks for another player we and most probably the dogs are interested in.

ghoti

Bench
Happy with Hodkinson if Dogs get DCE..won't command much dish, has a great kicking game and good combo with Ennis...good little nugget.

taipan

Referee
If DCE doesn't move south to the good guys,then I hope he moves north to the Tits as a marquee player.

cb4

First Grade
I've heard that Flanno has met with Hodgkinson three times in recent weeks.

As well as Sezer, Maloney and co.

The Dogs attempt to match our offer is to drive our price up and reduce our chances at other targets.

Snoop Shark

First Grade

The Dogs attempt to match our offer is to drive our price up and reduce our chances at other targets.

They really have a thing for our club those dogs!

Talk about a name suiting a club

ek999

First Grade
They really have a thing for our club those dogs!

Talk about a name suiting a club

We are a kind and generous club - we gave you Mitch Brown and Jono Wright.

Sezer is supposed to have a shocking attitude which is why we let him go to the Gold Coast when he was one of the brightest prospects at the club at the time. Whether that attitude has changed or not I don't know

ek999

First Grade

Did that to Parra too with Dan Mortimer so they had to release Keating

PJ

First Grade
Spoke with a colleague of mine today who is a mad Manly fan and has some connections, including someone very close to DCE.

Basically they are expecting both Foran and DCE to leave.

Didn't know where but attitude was that they were pretty much gone already.

Status
Not open for further replies.