What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

New Signings!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Snoop Shark

First Grade
There had been sightings of DCE at various shire properties but in saying that most the Bulldogs players live in the shire anyhow...carry on

Quigs

Immortal
It won't be long now.

Brown paper bags, rellies getting certain real estate, siblings getting cushy jobs doing nothing, rorting a certain NRL headwear.

It is going to be fun to finally be able to run with the Big Dogs of the NRL.

Crikey imagine having double the amount of NRL Lifelines we presently have.

The future is starting to look very bright for the Sharks.

Does this spell the start of the end of DUI?

Weaponhead

Coach
One day we will miss being the righteous strugglers with no money.....

Until then rort every f**ken thing we can and win a bloody comp.

SharkShocked

Bench
Yeah.

Everyone scraping over any news article, quote, freshly leaked 15th word of mouth source.

Meh.

Still don't think it will happen, will only believe it when a sharks jersey is worn. But that's my negative approach to every signature, that way i'm not disappointed.

Let's face it, there's enough disappointment being a sharks supporter as is.

taipan

Referee
If history be our guide sir,our club will miss out on Hodgkins.DCE and Foran,and we being the noble club we are, will extend the contract of Ayshford.It's a loyalty thingy.

Card Shark

Immortal
DCE told Hadley he has decided his future and chosen a club he is moving to. Wouldn't devulge but said not the Titans.

Interesting, seems us or the dogs

Wow, that's massive news if he's confirned he's leaving Manly, no matter where he goes.

I think he's coming to us, to play with Benji Barba.

ghoti

Bench
DCE in Gold Coast yesterday touring facilities, so they're clearly not off the table yet

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts