What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

New Signings!

Status
Not open for further replies.

chewsta

First Grade
Yeah Snoop, i'd definitely prefer Taumololo Over G.Birdman. I imagine they would both have a similar price tag too?

cb4

First Grade
Spoke with a colleague of mine today who is a mad Manly fan and has some connections, including someone very close to DCE.

Basically they are expecting both Foran and DCE to leave.

Didn't know where but attitude was that they were pretty much gone already.

Been told the exact same thing.

Sezer and Maloney are being chased hard by Manly.

glenmoresharkie

First Grade
Spoke with a colleague of mine today who is a mad Manly fan and has some connections, including someone very close to DCE.

Basically they are expecting both Foran and DCE to leave.

Didn't know where but attitude was that they were pretty much gone already.

Manly falling apart and Souths in strife

This week couldnt get any better

Click2000

Juniors
A year working along side Gal and Taumololo could/will be the most damaging forward in the game. I remember either last year or the year before he tore us apart in Townsville, he is a freak of nature that kid..

Just get us DCE and Taumololo and i promise god i'll never drink too much or swear or do anything else wrong ever again, i promise!!!

southland

Juniors
As excited for 2015 to begin, I just couldnt help it... looks f**ken good on paper...

1) Holmes
2) Feki
3) Beale
4) Bird
5) Gagen
6) Barba
7) Cherry-Evans
8) Fifita
9) Ennis
10) Taumalolo
11) Peachey
12) Graham
13) Gallen

Yep!

DCE told Hadley he has decided his future and chosen a club he is moving to. Wouldn't devulge but said not the Titans.

Interesting, seems us or the dogs

ghoti

Bench
I'm leaning towards thinking that DCE going to the Dogs and Hodkinson coming to us would be my favoured outcome...I'm worried about how we're gonna upgrade contracts to the gun youths with DCE eating the cap, and also reckon Hodkinson would be a better morale signing than DCE's cocky upstart thing he's got goin on.

But man, hardly disappointed if DCE is our halfback eiter

glenmoresharkie

First Grade
Yep, win/win situation should we end up with either DCE or Hodkinson. They're both young and full of natural halfback talent so i'll take either.

But i really hope this doesnt mean the end of Nu Brown- I'd groom him as a future hooker

carcharias

Immortal
I'm leaning towards thinking that DCE going to the Dogs and Hodkinson coming to us would be my favoured outcome...I'm worried about how we're gonna upgrade contracts to the gun youths with DCE eating the cap, and also reckon Hodkinson would be a better morale signing than DCE's cocky upstart thing he's got goin on.

But man, hardly disappointed if DCE is our halfback eiter

I don't think DCE comes across cocky at all.
Every interview he does he sounds like a born leader .
He speaks well .
He is Penksi material for sure.

ghoti

Bench
I don't think DCE comes across cocky at all.
Every interview he does he sounds like a born leader .
He speaks well .
He is Penksi material for sure.

yeah, you're probably right, i need to see him taken out of a manly or queensland jersey to be objective. just wanna punch him in both shades of maroon.

chewsta

First Grade
agree 100% Carch, the kid is very well spoken.
He would be a great ambassador on and off the field for the Sharkies. (if he signed)

Status
Not open for further replies.