What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

New Signings!

Status
Not open for further replies.

carcharias

Immortal
no offence to the titans but I don't really see them as a team going places.
They have a lot of stuff that is undecided.

DCE if using logic would go to the dogs.
...and live in Cronulla.

Vin Fizz

Bench
I like the idea that DCE might be in the BWB but i'm more excited about seeing how we go this year before that. If we jag our premiership in 2015 then he can come and play in the world club challenge for us. Until then though its all speculation and the bum plays for another club.

Snoop Shark

First Grade
what are peoples thoughts on the 'new' kicking coach then??

Dykes was good but Mitch Healey was better.

I caught up with Mitch a few years back at sharks games and its a shame he is not involved with the club in some capacity. I know he had some sort of coaching role years ago with the bunnies but that didn't last long

Panda Power 78

Juniors
Dykes was good but Mitch Healey was better.

I caught up with Mitch a few years back at sharks games and its a shame he is not involved with the club in some capacity. I know he had some sort of coaching role years ago with the bunnies but that didn't last long

Mitch Healey was an assistant / NYC (or maybe when it was still Flegg) coach at Cronulla in the early Ricky Stuart years.

bluefox1968

Juniors
Bullcrap.
he used to be in front of everyone and only kick it 20m.
People got fooled into thinking he was "the best kick chase".
In reality he was a wonderful magician, conjuring up these illusions.

I always had a theory that he couldn't pull anything else off, so he had to 'do something' - which was the kick'n'chase - which almost never leads to a try!

I bit like Ricky Stuart when he was playing - his long torpedo kick was second-to-none, but Langer was a mile better halfback...

Maccas4177

Juniors
Is there any new info regarding DCE? The sharks FB site has about 15 different rumours every 5 mins.
Signing to not signing due to some press conference to being seen at the club today.

Status
Not open for further replies.